The Official NBA Thread

Harden does have a point.

Mavs can't come out and half *** IT when they seemingly have the momentum.

That said he better be Regular Season Harden tonight.

Harden does have a point.

Mavs can't come out and half *** IT when they seemingly have the momentum.

That said he better be Regular Season Harden tonight.
They haven’t had pressure all series pretty much that’s why he played as well as he did so far anyway

He's not wrong given their current circumstance :lol:

If Kawhi was out there and okay then it'd be the opposite but rn no one's expecting much from them so can't really say there's much pressure on them rn.

Dallas is in the drivers seat, their stars are playing great and don't have any major injuries.

Dallas losing from here would be a much bigger deal than LA losing.

I am not trying to be mean and this isn't directed at you, but does anybody actually listen to Draymond Greens podcast or opinion?

TNT and others seem to be giving him a shot but he isn't the least bit interesting or insightful even in comparison to other current players such as Austin Rivers and Beverly

Closing a team out isn't easy

Well except if its the Suns 🤷🏿‍♂️

fs160cluuaat3k3.jpg

Sorry Rusty :lol:

I’ve just met way too many people in my life who said “I like Basketball but I just don’t like the NBA. I watch NCAA”…

Wait what? :lol:

You don’t like watching the best players on the planet in this SPORT compete?
There’s a lot of racism built into that, smaller city bias, etc. The NBA was once far behind CBB in popularity. League was on its death bed in the 80s. I definitely think it’s absurd but knowing this country not that crazy at all.

I’ve just met way too many people in my life who said “I like Basketball but I just don’t like the NBA. I watch NCAA”…

Wait what? :lol:

You don’t like watching the best players on the planet in this SPORT compete?
To quote an accounting teacher I had years ago back in high school "College basketball is great but I can't get with the NBA because its just a bunch of criminals".

There's a lot of underlying things when it comes to sports fandom that never gets spoken about.

With that being said...I like college sports a lot :lol:

There’s a lot of racism built into that, smaller city bias, etc. The NBA was once far behind CBB in popularity. League was on its death bed in the 80s. I definitely think it’s absurd but knowing this country not that crazy at all.
“They play harder in college”

First of all what do you mean by they. Jk

But yeah I always hear this refrain on college sports compared to pro ……

Why do people get hung up on number of coaches?? lol does it matter if you’re losing?? Do you get extra points for sticking with the same coach and losing every year?

Actually maybe you do lol Spoestra just got the richest contract for a coach and all he does is lose lol

Supporting college sports is weird? College football is just another pro sports league that people bet on lol

Back
Top Bottom