The Official NBA Thread

Yeah that's true but 2015 warriors fans was telling us they was reloaded. Poole was Ginobili with a taper, Kuminga was a great young talent, Dray knocking out teammates would have no effect because their leadership was so great. So on and so on...

if we're being honest, it's been a weird season with health and the current wiggins' situation. steph's missed 27 games, wiggins' been in and out of the line up which impacts the defense, and poole's been inconsistent. depth wouldn't be a glaring issue if not for steph and wiggs missing time.

if they don't make it out of the play-in, mehhhh, is what it is. JK's taken big steps in year 2 and GP2 should be healthy in time for next season. i'm still riding high off last season's ring.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE i believe we had a bet depending on who had the better reg season record: warriors or lakeshow. we still on?

You guys created a monster with Dillon Brooks.

You took all his bait knowing that he loved to be hated, that he loved all the attention.

No one cared about Dillon Brooks a year ago. :lol:

Now you guys probably got him some endorsements. :lol:

You guys created a monster with Dillon Brooks.

You took all his bait knowing that he loved to be hated, that he loved all the attention.

No one cared about Dillon Brooks a year ago. :lol:

Now you guys probably got him some endorsements. :lol:

Ja probably saw him acting out tonight and when he comes back is gonna bring him a chai latte and introduce him to meditation. This will stop before the postseason

lakers bout to make history. first play in team to win a title

4F69379A-DC8F-490C-A123-1F8B6AC321A0.jpeg
I

if we're being honest, it's been a weird season with health and the current wiggins' situation. steph's missed 27 games, wiggins' been in and out of the line up which impacts the defense, and poole's been inconsistent. depth wouldn't be a glaring issue if not for steph and wiggs missing time.

if they don't make it out of the play-in, mehhhh, is what it is. JK's taken big steps in year 2 and GP2 should be healthy in time for next season. i'm still riding high off last season's ring.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE i believe we had a bet depending on who had the better reg season record: warriors or lakeshow. we still on?
The official bet was 'Lakers will finish ahead of the Warriors'. That's kinda vague. We can clarify that if you want

I’m guessing y’all LAL faithful watching that Jazz x Celtics game with a close 👁 Or not worried ‘bout them?

Crazy how they were supposed to be in the Wemby ‘stakes & yet here they are.
Don’t look now :nerd:.

The Magic are probably chomping at the bit to put another dent in those play-in chances. There is ofc some bad blood history there too.

AD better show up or he may need to go into protection over there.

And I wish I was wholeheartedly kidding but apparently the Lakers have some of the lowest of scumbag fans. I saw that he & his fam were getting ☠️ threats via ig or some equally belligerent acts online.

Absolutely disgusting stuff. I hope they are tracking things like that. Is only gonna get worse w/ the sports betting machine getting bigger and bigger, methinks.

Back
Top Bottom