The Official NBA Thread

is it the clippers bad luck or injury prone players ?

PG13 is injury prone but THAT particular play could have happened to anyone. THAT play was bad luck IMO.

EDIT:
Both.

And just goes to show that you can load manage and minute restrict guys, but it doesn't control for plain old bad luck. So, just let guys play when they're healthy.

This.

Once again we come to NT to ask,

Are the Clippers a FAILURE.

They have underachieved but I would not say it was due to poor performance or talent. Just might be a case of availability being the best ability and they have not displayed that ability throughout the Kawhi-PG Era.

They have underachieved but I would not say it was due to poor performance or talent. Just might be a case of availability being the best ability and they have not displayed that ability throughout the Kawhi-PG Era.

So Yes?

This is a Binary Question.

As bad as the older crop of refs were this new batch seems even worse. Way too quick to hand out technicals. Might be because they’re trying to establish themselves as not to be messed around with.

As bad as the older crop of refs were this new batch seems even worse. Way too quick to hand out technicals. Might be because they’re trying to establish themselves as not to be messed around with.
League stressed that in meetings. They are trying to put an end of player arguing after every call. The same old suspects still getting away with it for the most part :lol:

Yea this new generation of refs are Joey Crawfords sons :lol: :smh:

Automatic refs if a player talks to the officials. we hold little kids to this standard to not complain or talk to refs and we can’t hold grown men to this. It’s so annoying watching players talk to refs if i wanted to see that i’d watch soccer.

They could try this in the gleague first for a season or try it during summer league or preseason. It’s pretty easy if you stick with it as a fact/rule and enforce and hold everyone to it. the same way that slapping the backboard, throwing the ball against the stanchion, extra hanging on the rim became auto technicals.

The only person that should be allowed to talk to refs is the coach.

And i’m a Dubs fan and Dray is completely out of line.

So Yes?

This is a Binary Question.

It is binary to you but I respect nuance.

Did you not see the bubble?

You are right. That was an abject failure.

The season after that they made the WCF when Kawhi went out in the playoffs.

The next season they missed the playoffs because Kawhi missed the whole year.

This season they may not have PG13 for the playoffs (TBD).

I don’t mind reg’s blowing calls here and there **** it happens there’s always a human element. they getting too comfortable giving out technicals .

They so easy on the trigger to give out t’s

Back
Top Bottom