The Official NBA Thread

This dude is the absolute worst :lol:. Idk what his worst take is. I had an interaction with him on Twitter, and he deleted a comment he was dead wrong about :lol:,

I really feel like a certain type of person….views Basketball in certain lenses that they never reall understand or been in, and it really upsets them whenever that image is slightly challenged. Think this dude thinks the way basketball was meant to be played is from 1996-2014.

He has absolutely zero knowledge of the game before that. And increasingly, I’m seeing a lot of fans think this way too. ESPN Classic was important.

We’re losing recipes.

The way basketball was meant to be played is from 1996-2014.

GS and Steph bastardized the sport we love. It needs to be discussed.

Let's see who knows their stuff

Screenshot_20230324_021746_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_021858_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_021917_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_021931_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_022021_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230324_021924_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230324_022109_Chrome.jpg

We can argue about the barbershop takes va the stat geeks/blog boyz. But the people I hate the most are the GM/front office geeks. Please stop telling me about bird rights, cap holds, Gilbert Arenas provision, and the likes.

xxpizzo xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504

is hembiid playing tonight?? i’m asking cause FD is giving philly 5.5 points…i’m all over that if he’s playing..

with it being a 10pm game i feel like news wont drop till later

as of yesterday both Himbiid and Harden were questionable to play but gotta remember sixers have a b2b tonight/tomorrow

that lines to me says something fishy and that one of the 2 sit for sure

helps to play against teams who foul the most in the NBA
18 vs Orlando
13 vs PHX
13 vs Houston

15 FTA per game (between these 3 games) for Austin Reaves of all people is not normal. I’m sorry, I don’t care how much the teams foul etc :lol:

You and me both know that is absurd.

:rofl:

We can argue about the barbershop takes va the stat geeks/blog boyz. But the people I hate the most are the GM/front office geeks. Please stop telling me about bird rights, cap holds, Gilbert Arenas provision, and the likes.

Not sure if srs or inciting chaos but these things matter in a lot of the discussions we have, though. Dudes making all sorts of asinine proposals and suggestions that they would never make if they had knowledge that of those topics. We actually need MOAR Front Office Ed. Shout out to Professor pmatic pmatic

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
The casuals on Twitter & people who watch sports talk shows could actually learn something from the free throw topic :lol:

Lakers are #1 by a mile and were going to miss the playoffs for the 2nd straight year if Westbrook was still there. Miami #2, would be in the play-in if Durant & Kyrie were still in the conference.

Free throw differentials & officiating in general are irrelevant to me in the vast majority of discussions. There is a much, much, much larger reason(s) for why you’re winning or losing.

Back
Top Bottom