The Official NBA Thread

Said he was texting Bron to get a job :lol: :lol:

Cool to see they made up after that squabble :lol:

UD should’ve never grabbed Bron

DADFEB21-72C5-488F-A4BF-A0CFD6EDFA96.gif

How do you get fined the same amount for borderline assaulting a cameraman (Dillion Brooks) and making a money gesture towards referees? Funny money.

Proud of him.

Only Likeable Warrior
To be honest I’ve been following his career since he was at State and I 😀 from 👂 to 👂 seeing how far he’s made it. Classic guy that truly maxed out his ability. He could be in the UD role for GS or any other team as he gets older

To be honest I’ve been following his career since he was at State and I 😀 from 👂 to 👂 seeing how far he’s made it. Classic guy that truly maxed out his ability. He could be in the UD role for GS or any other team as he gets older

A lot of teams could need Dray's guidance and right hook. I have a list of young players that would directly benefit.

1. Jalen Green
2. Trae Young
3. Jordan Poole (The first one didn't do enough damage)
4. Lamelo
5. Tatum
6. Luka
7. Michael Porter Jr

I never understood why they want to break up Tatum & Brown. The **** had been weird. Super weird.
Don't think anyone in the organization wants them split up. It's just one of those media narratives that people run with. It's social media age. There's been rumors like these now more than ever. It's actually a little ridiculous.

If it's on twitter it must be true.

Not sure it's that moreso than probably being tired of often being named in trade talks :lol:

I honestly think that it's the matter of that he understand that the NDA is a business and corporate loyalty is always to the benefit of the corporation. He wants to be in the best possible financial position as well as competitive position and will choose the option that will provide him the best opportunity to have both.

And the trade talks was probably a reminder to him that this is a business.

Young lakers core would benefit. Imagine austin reaves developing that dog in him mentality that dray has

Back
Top Bottom