The Official NBA Thread

I just wish murray would tone it down a bit. We get it bro. You don’t have to say this on every interview.

“I don’t think I get enough respect as I should be,” Murray told Andscape on Thursday night. “I’m better than a lot of players in the league.”

mv41sqvfe51b1.jpg

are you serious? it affects future storylines and how the nba presents themselves. it takes a real damn good squad to be able to overcome the nba even if it draw low ratings (spurs). if this draw bubble level ratings, nba going to be concerned.

why do you think certain cities/teams do not make the finals? you think it is just because of their play?

Who remembers the 09 I think Magic/Cavs ECF? Magic won in 6 if I remember correctly, but that was the year of the Kobe/Lebron puppet commercials, and watching those games, the refs were trying like crazy to give the Cavs game 6, but they just couldn’t hit their free throws and Orlando was hitting too many shots.

The better team won, but the NBA was trying.

I want the Lakers to run it back with largely the same roster. Get a training camp together and see how things go. Remember that this roster was thrown together at the trade deadline and we had to make it work.

With a roster with more depth we can absorb LeBron and AD playing 55-60 regular season games and LeBron won't have to push himself as hard as he did during the first half of this season. Imagine if the Lakers had this roster all season? LeBron probably doesn't get hurt because he's not playing 38 minutes per game in December and January.
at his age, Lebron would be better playing 20 minutes. old age just showed and feel sorry for those who thinks he can do the impossible. Jokic and the Nuggets are practically toying them. and without AD playing excellent later in the season and playoffs, the Lakers would be nowhere. Lebron can't lead anymore. learn that from other past Laker greats.

Them executives making millions regardless, and fools act like they getting some type financial gain as well.

Who cares if Californians or some hobo doesn’t watch because big names aren’t playing. :lol:

Money still being made
People really posture as if it will be a catasrophe if the ratings are down. Like they will take basketball off TV forever or something. The world will continue to spin.

I don’t get why this is posted?

They did treat it like a loss. They came out hungrier in game 2. Lakers actually lead by 10 most of game 2. She said they “can” win series not “will”

Low iq social media rotting peoples brains

Back
Top Bottom