The Official NBA Thread

See y’all later tonight.

B01B788D-E758-4424-ADDB-4E1F2F69970A.jpeg

I love when we let our kids know early....

While I hate the Celtics, good luck.

20230513_143502.jpg
🔥
FB_IMG_1685392250417.jpg

I have an irrational fear of these large SUVs tipping over. Pass on all of them.

Horrible to drive. However, great to be driven in. In an ideal world that would be my next move but idk how feasible, realistic, cost effective or value adding a driver would be. I’ve looked into it and haven’t found any concrete answers around salaries because it’s such a broad job.

Wagons would be a better choice than SUVs for like 95% of people but they got the uncool label years ago so they don't sell well in the states anymore. Everyone in the US wants SUVs instead. I'd rather have an E63S wagon or RS6 than any SUV (granted those two are both huge $$$).

Got excited when the M3 Touring was announced, only to remember that we don’t get wagons like that anymore here in the states. :smh: :smh:

Had to “settle” for the X3M Competition, which I guess isn’t too bad of a compromise. I’d much rather be in a car though.

Horrible to drive. However, great to be driven in. In an ideal world that would be my next move but idk how feasible, realistic, cost effective or value adding a driver would be. I’ve looked into it and haven’t found any concrete answers around salaries because it’s such a broad job.

Is the cost of Ubering everywhere, even choosing the Luxury option, more than ~40k per year?

Bill Simmons has been harping on Kevin Young being the Suns HC for a while. Let's see what happens

Back
Top Bottom