The Official NBA Thread

The heat shot 38% from 3 in the last 15 games of the regular season. They’ve been a good 3pt shooting team for like 3 months now. This is who they are

If Heat continue like this not many teams can withstand the drubbing, especially combined with their effort on the defensive end.

That being said, Nuggets were down 12 with 3 minutes to go and had a chance to send to OT, I agree with Malone that effort was an issue. They have a gear the Heat just don't have imo
Their mistakes can be limited. Missed boxing out on fts that led to a three, not grabbing the ball and letting it go out of bounds, fouling jump shooters on threes, etc. Those are lack of effort and concentration that leads to lost possessions and pts for other team

The iphone check in thing sounds like another version of share my location, which you have to initiate or accept…So don’t think it’s gon be much of a issue or game changer, folks just gon continue to ignore the feature while they out doing dirt…I know I will :lol:

The heat shot 38% from 3 in the last 15 games of the regular season. They’ve been a good 3pt shooting team for like 3 months now. This is who they are

SHUSH! WE’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! MIRACLE RUN!!!

1685992174923.gif

Yeah, 40% is feasible, 50% like they essentially shot last night is an outlier

Back
Top Bottom