The Official NBA Thread

One of my life goals is to never wear a ****ing suit again. That **** is wild uncomfortable and just not my steez.

**** suits. And while we're at it, **** having to tuck your shirt in at work. My old job had a tuck nazi who would never fail to point out that you weren't tucked. Every damn day he was close to catching the fade from multiple people and didn't even know it lol.
Thats how i felt about shaving. Soon as i got out of pest control and didnt have to shave anymore i got jumped back into #beardgang and its fo life

Someone gotta make “One Shining Moment” vid when the season is over on Monday. So many wild things happened :lol:

I'll never forget interviewing a woman and she was better dressed than all of us interviewing her :lol:
Reminded me of my first programming interview where the interviewer pointed out I was better dressed than him :lol:

I feel like the interviewee is always as well dressed, if not better dressed than the the interviewer(s), right? Pandemic/post-pandemic era interview attire is a bit tricky to navigate for some people so I am generally forgiving with candidates during virtual interviews. In-person it is kind of expected although obviously not requirement.

Also, all things considered equal, I’m going with the programmer that came to the interview in a suit over the one that showed up in a graphic tee 🤷‍♂️ You did the right thing :smokin

I was like come on man why would you hire crazy *** connor for a punching bit? you safer off getting one of the diaz brothers.

why they turn burnie white? made him look like a log of old dog poop at the park

if you reach level 40 on nba 2k you get a random mascot. I wanted the houston mascot, the hornet, burnie, or benny but they gave me this ****ty carnival plush looking dog mascot from the 76ers. didnt even know the sixers had a mascot 💀

“People say I have big feet, but have you seen my hands? I can palm a men’s ball, no problem :emoji_shrug: ” and her nickname is Mac Truck??

1686432271741.gif

Back
Top Bottom