The Official NBA Thread

I put a ceiling on the nuggets, because of our coach. Accurately predicted they’d be in the WCF this year. Also said it be them or the Warriors. And look!

EITHER way….BIG CHAMPS

RYC. Y’all can’t take away my joy.

E5D5BCC5-87D1-4A6B-A817-91BE996AA7CC.jpeg

Copped! A real championship shirt 🔥

A4FA08F4-8B08-47C7-9007-4CCC70E53DC5.jpeg

Whatchu mean "And look"?? :lol:

You was wrong about Denver just like us "haters".

gucci3.png

Masai hasn’t been too good since the Kawhi trade. Pretty much gave away their 2024 FRP for nothing.

Jokic is proof that you don’t have to like basketball to be great/win championships. Dude hates playing. He’s just good at it :lol:
The fact that he took the stupidest team ever to win a title, as well as a coach who should have been fired years ago to a championship makes him Teflon for life

I can’t say Luka and him are same tier.. for now

Throw in the fact that as big leemelone stated the nuggets have no second or third option and this might just be the most difficult ring ever won in nba history

Counts for at least 1.65 titles

The fact that he took the stupidest team ever to win a title, as well as a coach who should have been fired years ago to a championship makes him Teflon for life

I can’t say Luka and him are same tier.. for now

Throw in the fact that as big leemelone stated the nuggets have no second or third option and this might just be the most difficult ring ever won in nba history

Counts for at least 1.65 titles

This looks like bait 🤔

Back
Top Bottom