The Official NBA Thread

Rusty not trying to dip into his Chelsea boots fund :pimp:
giphy.webp

This is why I love this thread because the Josh Giddey info and age ID turn was crazy as hell :lol:

I gained a new respect for all y’all cooking, the runners and professional athletes yesterday. Shout out to dacomeup dacomeup for running a 10K. I did 5 and by the time afternoon games rolled around, I didn’t even want to get up to give hugs or even eat :lol:

White people Thanksgiving hit different, though (no disrespect to B Sox B Sox or lawdog1 lawdog1 ). Dorm room Thanksgiving dude might have had a better experience than me. The meats were cool but I am like where are the collared greens?? Why are there so many bread crumbs on the mac and cheese??? What are these sides and desserts?!?

This is why I love this thread because the Josh Giddey info and age ID turn was crazy as hell :lol:

I gained a new respect for all y’all cooking, the runners and professional athletes yesterday. Shout out to dacomeup dacomeup for running a 10K. I did 5 and by the time afternoon games rolled around, I didn’t even want to get up to give hugs or even eat :lol:

White people Thanksgiving hit different, though (no disrespect to B Sox B Sox or lawdog1 lawdog1 ). Dorm room Thanksgiving dude might have had a better experience than me. The meats were cool but I am like where are the collared greens?? Why are there so many bread crumbs on the mac and cheese??? What are these sides and desserts?!?

Found footage of this non flourish!

cf9f550e-c3f3-4a66-9f26-96b79aeef6d6_text.gif

Last edited:

Damn can’t relate 🤷‍♂️

What about Christmas? Or do I need to just accept that it's quiet for discounted League Pass?

I won’t deny that the Thanksgiving menu at my parents’ house is pretty white people standard:

Turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce
Stuffing
Mashed potatoes
Green bean casserole
Creamed corn or spinach
Some kind of green salad

But it’s all executed well and I personally love how it all tastes. All pretty heavy though because my Mom likes to add cream and/or butter to stuff.

I won’t deny that the Thanksgiving menu at my parents’ house is pretty white people standard:

Turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce
Stuffing
Mashed potatoes
Green bean casserole
Creamed corn or spinach
Some kind of green salad

But it’s all executed well and I personally love how it all tastes. All pretty heavy though because my Mom likes to add cream and/or butter to stuff.
Your mom knows ball.

Back
Top Bottom