The Official NBA Thread

I don’t want to be overly critical but I’m just not high on Jalen Green. I think I seen enough to where he can(or should be) replaced.

I haven’t seen him much this season, but my impressions is that if he’s not giving you a 25+ scoring night, he’s kind of a non-factor.

Let's do this...

Screenshot_20231129_073938_Spotify.jpg
thats fireee

Isn’t the assumption he (or okc/nba) cashed her out
I was thinking that initially, but I’m not sure her not cooperating at all helps him that much. They don’t need her to cooperate to figure out her age. Seems like it would be better for him if she talked and said she lied about her age or something else to potentially help minimize his culpability.

That’s pretty wild. I have no idea how to interpret it.

Honestly, we just need to withhold judgment until further notice.

It's disgusting for men to sleep with minors, but it's worse if minors lie about it for clout. Even if Giddy or any man is innocent, the very act of denying it is still demeaning.

Either way, Giddy shouldn't even be hanging out with minors in the first place.

Last edited:
This is hilarious and might be accurate but my washedness has me choosing not to believe it.

THIS is going to be a fascinating GM situation. I think I trust in Dunleavy.

Klays contract situation is going to be different :lol:
This ain’t up to the GM that’s why the last one quit…Up to the Owners to end the era so Dunleavy can really do his job, but right now they wanna sell tix and remain relevant off past success

I was thinking that initially, but I’m not sure her not cooperating at all helps him that much. They don’t need her to cooperate to figure out her age. Seems like it would be better for him if she talked and said she lied about her age or something else to potentially help minimize his culpability.
or just that they didnt *(*(#. There's no video or proof of them actually doing anything other than taking a photo together and a caption. Far from the burden of proof for anything to hold up in court If you're Josh though, yea it's lose lose no matter what though.

maybe shes in love? maybe he groomed her

The wild thing was who was drafted over yo not where he got picked…Can’t blame GM’s for not being pressed over a slow, post big that’s lacking athleticism :lol:
True, but now that Joker has gone supernova and Alp is approaching stat level, GMs should probably start looking real hard at slow, non-athletic, but very skilled, big men. :lol:

This is hilarious and might be accurate but my washedness has me choosing not to believe it.

THIS is going to be a fascinating GM situation. I think I trust in Dunleavy.

Klays contract situation is going to be different :lol:

Dunleavy gonna slide a pic of Russ across the table to open the negotiations.

True, but now that Joker has gone supernova and Alp is approaching stat level, GMs should probably start looking real hard at slow, non-athletic, but very skilled, big men. :lol:
Yea if Sengun keeps ballin they’ll look for those types more but when he was drafted folks just looked at Jokic as a unicorn once in a generation type

Back
Top Bottom