The Official NBA Thread

Book-KD-Beal 3 man lineup has a +15 net rating this season. That’s better than almost any 3 man lineup in the league.

They just need to be healthy enough to play together, which is a HUGE ask.

Somebody once told me never steal from target. Their camera/security team is crazy. They’ll let you steal multiple times so that they can build a case against you.
Yes, homie worked there for almost a decade throughout college and beyond. Saw the wildest **** and always explained the depths they go …

Celtics were 5-1 on 0 days rest before last night. Porzingis didn’t play Tuesday, he was -27 last night. He was getting picked on. Tatum had 38/12 his last b2b, and had 4 days rest between these past 2 games. Can’t give him a pass for getting outplayed by Thanasis. Y’all coach decided it was a good idea to let your 6-3 guard check Giannis with no help if he had heavy legs. Bucks had dropped 5 of their last 8. Like look at this second quarter lineup against Giannis and Middleton.

B2Bs suck. Everyone plays them. You’d expect a team with championships aspirations not to be down 40 at half time. Not hearing any excuses. Can’t handle a TNT b2b, get ready to learn Chinese, buddy.

Inventing arguments that nobody is arguing still lol

Just because the result can be “good” doesn’t mean it’s a smart choice/process

Still arguing about who wins and who loses when nobody cares about that except you

If this were the case then like I said yesterday- schedule every tnt game for teams off a b2b

The same man who complained about sending the nets to Paris is complaining about people questioning why they need to put a b2b team on tnt

It ain’t about who can handle a b2b … got Damb lol

Make it make sense

Inventing arguments that nobody is arguing still lol

Just because the result can be “good” doesn’t mean it’s a smart choice/process

Still arguing about who wins and who loses when nobody cares about that except you

If this were the case then like I said yesterday- schedule every tnt game for teams off a b2b

The same man who complained about sending the nets to Paris is complaining about people questioning why they need to put a b2b team on tnt

It ain’t about who can handle a b2b … got Damb lol

Make it make sense
At me. You did 5x before.

If it’s not about wins and losses, what is it about? Hello. You play to win the game. Team was down 40 at halftime. Thats a bad product whether they played the night before or not. That doesn’t happen every b2b either. Sure didn’t happen in Boston on Wednesday. Boston didn’t have it all last night. It’s ok, they are still the favorites in the East.

Nothing about the nets resonates with France. Don’t understand why you bring that up.

There’s nationally televised games on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. Yea, It’s pretty difficult to schedule it for both teams to not be on a b2b.

Having teams at full strength on normal rest compete on national TV so we get the best possible product. Similar to the playoffs.

This really isn't quantum mechanics.
Again. Who said it wasn’t? Who said they didn’t want to see both teams at 100%?

I just wanted the team that was 5-1 on b2bs to play like it. This whole #noexcuses thing isn’t just for the playoffs for me

At me. You did 5x before.

If it’s not about wins and losses, what is it about? Hello. You play to win the game. Team was down 40 at halftime. Thats a bad product whether they played the night before or not. That doesn’t happen every b2b either. Sure didn’t happen in Boston on Wednesday. Boston didn’t have it all last night. It’s ok, they are still the favorites in the East.

Nothing about the nets resonates with France. Don’t understand why you bring that up.
No Celtics fans were complaining about being at a disadvantage. Bringing up the b2b had to do with tnt

You complained about scheduling the nets in France. Others are mentioning how it doesn’t make the most sense to schedule a b2b team on the tnt broadcast

I guess it’s ok to complain about the schedule until it’s not. Ok

No Celtics fans were complaining about being at a disadvantage. Bringing up the b2b had to do with tnt

You complained about scheduling the nets in France. Others are mentioning how it doesn’t make the most sense to schedule a b2b team on the tnt broadcast

I guess it’s ok to complain about the schedule until it’s not. Ok
“Sending the nets to France” is about making a French connection. Don’t know how far in advance they picked the teams but there were better options.

Y’all made an observation about b2bs. I made one too. Teams going to be disadvantaged whether it’s or TNT or not. We can keep going.

Or we can hoop if you’re still in Dallas.

Bucks beat the #1 team by 40 and all the talk has been about boston being on a B2B :lol: :smh:

IMG_5814.jpeg

“Sending the nets to France” is about making a French connection. Don’t know how far in advance they picked the teams but there were better options.

Y’all made an observation about b2bs. I made one too. Teams going to be disadvantaged whether it’s or TNT or not. We can keep going.

Imma make a trip to Dallas.

You can get the ball first. All 1's first to 11.

If Boston won last night, this discourse wouldn’t exist. Wouldn’t be any jabs. Milwaukee was still a struggling team going into last night.
You do realize Boston fans would think the circumstances were stupid even if they won last night, correct? :lol:

The argument has nothing to do with the particular teams playing.

Back
Top Bottom