The Official NBA Thread

taking credit for 'developing' these guys when Reaves is the only one to sign a second contract with the team :lol:
false
D Angelo Russell Gif Factory Sale | rashiduniv.edu.eg

Yeah that's never been the Lakers bag. Which is ok, they win chips in a different way
Even if you say they didn’t developed any of them even though Kuz & Caruso won a title w/ them,they have a undeniable eye for drafting / finding talent sans a couple duds

Yup he honestly helped them win that game with his 1H shots he was big time from 3

Need more of it and i think with embiid back he will find a nice rhythm to end season without having to worry bout being that guy

Think they said hell miss 1 or 2 more games
As much as I hate Oubre him and Tobi have a unique dynamic. Let Tobi hunt shots and get going early. Teams still don’t guard Oubre seriously so late in the game when Joel and Maxey are doubled, Oubre actually has free reign

I don’t know how long the efficiency will last but it’s welcomed

Only guys the Lakers missed on from an eval talent perspective the last 10 years was like Anthony Brown and Bonga. Everybody else has developed into a starter or contributing role player.

I’ve been impressed with Rui also. There are much worse organizations that Bronny could go to.

Idk mang, we’ve seen how laker fans treat JHS… it’s gonna be 3 games into summer league and MLGA gonna be talkin about “bronny, you better learn cantonese buddy!!”

Idk mang, we’ve seen how laker fans treat JHS… it’s gonna be 3 games into summer league and MLGA gonna be talkin about “bronny, you better learn cantonese buddy!!”
Forgot About Max Christie he’s been solid find for the Lakers

Forgot to throw the T-Wolves in there w /Antman ,J-Mac,Naz & KAT

Back
Top Bottom