The Official NBA Thread

Every player got better once they left the Lakers

NBA players get better as they gain experience????

06a

warriors bailed on the james wiseman experience so I shouldnt talk about “development”… but then again, he’s riding the bench on a 13-62 team 🤷‍♂️

I have reached a level of old head I didn't think I would get to where I find rap debates one of the silliest things on the planet

Even as someone who enjoys a pointless argument, I legit have little appetite for rap debates.

My cousin tried to talk to me about the whole Cole & Drake v. Kendrick thing and it didn't go well. Especially for him as a massive Kendrick fan.

I guess I didn’t realize Kendrick was dissing cole too cuz I was expecting Drake to respond not cole lol

Reading what happened this morning had me like wow cole got offended as hell lol

I guess I didn’t realize Kendrick was dissing cole too cuz I was expecting Drake to respond not cole lol

Reading what happened this morning had me like wow cole got offended as hell lol

Stan wars been hilarious all day abouy this this especially when both fan bases overlap a good amount

Stan wars been hilarious all day abouy this this especially when both fan bases overlap a good amount

I told my cousin that both tracks were entertaining because of the beat and the flows, but the actual disses themselves just sounded like normal lyrics from either guy, and people would pick sides based on whom they are already fans of. 🤷‍♂️

Kendrick probably made more of an impact because it was a surprise.

And then I had to sit through a 10-minute diatribe explaining Kendricks's lyrics, the phrase 'Big 3", which somehow involves Big Sean and which included him pulling up a picture of Andre 3000 with a walking stick.

Me at the end of it....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The diss track is probably the weakest song off an another wise solid project. As tame as it was though, much respect to Cole for actually coming through with a timely response on wax though :pimp:

Don't think there's any real animosity between the 2 and they're admitted fans of each other, just healthy competition so that's why I'm not surprised at the almost reluctant tone that he took :lol:

Meanwhile antidope antidope 's man is still dropping IG captions and cryptic soliloquies at his shows instead of bars...

Back
Top Bottom