The Official NBA Thread

Any precedent for firing Doc? Team has been ****ing horrible since he got there.

Can he get away with the “it’s hard to take over mid season” excuse?

You are two excuses behind. It's now the staff's fault. Remember? They are too happy.

But I don't see them firing Doc mainly because they are already paying two other coaches they fired plus gave Doc a huge bag.

It's too bad because the Bucks are a small group that do whatever is needed to be in contention. Whomever Doc blackmailed to get this job, it might be the move that breaks the franchise.

20240408_092502.jpg

For as well as we play the Cavs, dont think the Knicks beat them this year without Randle.

Want the Magic or Pacers

Magic scare me way more than the Cavs. They actually bang.

They’re not out here like Mobley or Garland running around out here doing nothing.

Magic lack experience and offense. Not a good match up for them.

Cavs are a bit more experienced and a better shooting team this year.

For as bad as Randle was, OG is not scoring 20ppg in the playoffs. No Randle allows them to double Brunson.

Magic lack experience and offense. Not a good match up for them.

Cavs are a bit more experienced and a better shooting team this year.

For as bad as Randle was, OG is not scoring 20ppg in the playoffs. No Randle allows them to double Brunson.

Julius was hurt and he was bad.

A bit more experience really doesn’t mean much when they experienced getting embarrassed last year.

1712588336281.jpeg

People were laughing when I called Wemby the best player on the planet month ago. The gap is widening…

No J Cole, I gotta apologize to silver. The play-in is wack when the 10 seed is 35-47. But the west has been fun this season.

Next step to the play-in is having a wins or games back trigger for it to take affect

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom