The Official NBA Thread

Wemby better put up 30-12 with 4 blocks a game next year or he's a bust.

New Goal post set.
GKmrT2uWoAAvRlQ.jpg

60 losses and serious DPOY consideration :lol:

And that won’t even be one of the 5 most ridiculous things to happen in his career

Julius was hurt and he was bad.

A bit more experience really doesn’t mean much when they experienced getting embarrassed last year.

Julius still played the games. MitchRobinson isnt 100% now either. They have Strus and Okoro somehow shooting 40% from 3pt this year, last year our game plan was to just leave them open on the corners

NBA socials got the memo from up top. Clinching a top 10 makes the regular season feel more important

Just like being there during Mike's prime makes it hard to accept Lebron being a better player, I can't imagine any current rapper feud topping Takeover/Ether/Supa Ugly/U Wanna Be Me.

Just like it being there during Mike's prime makes it hard to accept Lebron being a better player, I can't imagine any current rapper feud topping Takeover/Ether/Supa Ugly/U Wanna Be Me.

If we're being completely honest

Bron > Mike

and a full blown Kendrick vs Drake beef is lapping Jay Z and Nas. Nas not even that important. Y'all gotta let them old days go.

My brain fried and he posts things like this.

Then he edit's the post instead of standing on it. smh.

SOFT.

1712601174744.png

Kind of like how you joke in jest about 90s basketball and hip hop? I’m doing exactly the same type of stuff as you :lol: :lol: :lol:

That clearly was a joke :lol:

Kind of like how you joke in jest about 90s basketball and hip hop? I’m doing exactly the same type of stuff as you :lol: :lol: :lol:

That clearly was a joke :lol:

Just like this?

You thought my Nas comments were jokes? I was so serious. The 90's basketball jokes you got me.

Larry Johnson has a better 3pt shooting percentage and free throw percentage than Lebron :lol: :lol: :lol:

And averages the same amount of rebounds. Was basically a 20-10 guy his first 4 seasons as an undersized PF and had better shooting averages than LeBron :lol:

What are you yapping about?

…. And LeBron dressed up as “Flo” from the progressive commercials. What now? :lol:

0CF49D8B-85B4-4FA2-8B9D-75B31E7B4C7C.png

Just like this?

What I mentioned about Larry are facts though… look at his first four seasons. 19-9-4 77% FT and 33% from 3…

First four years, again, Larry shot 33% and 76%. Bron shot 32% and 73%…

Career he’s 33%, Bron 34% from 3

Larry 76% FT and LeBron career 73%.. Bron FG% 50 and Larry is at 48%. You thought Bron was head and shoulders above Larry in terms of shooting :lol:

Where are the lies?

Guys basically shoot equally. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom