The Official NBA Thread

Most important game of the season and AD/Bron both are going to miss it. Unbelievable.
You gotta depend on those 2 dudes to get thru a whole regular playoffs and finals, that’s a long shot and the reason why I never took the Lakers seriously as title contenders

You gotta depend on those 2 dudes to get thru a whole regular playoffs and finals, that’s a long shot and the reason why I never took the Lakers seriously as title contenders
I'll cut them some slack because AD got hit across the head and Bron is sick. At least Bron is suiting up though.

It’s honestly pretty incredible how many games they actually both played this season together. Both guys avoided anything significant.

They’re gonna be a tough out for anybody in the West not named Denver as long as those two are available.

If DZB is your 3rd option then you are in trouble.

Too much inconsistency from the "others" to see the Lakers as a viable threat in the playoffs.

Also doesn't help that Pelinka whiffed nastily on JHS when they are other rookies drafted in that same range who make major contributions to their teams.

Very stupid finish in Atlanta, neither team wants to win :lol: :smh:

Heading to a double OT nobody wants to see

drummond_lebron.0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom