The Official NBA Thread

Denver giving the Wolves a 4th Q clinical...sheesh.

Team needs KAT...Jaden hasn't taken that next step offensively...he's worse than last season. Reid silent...need more oomph.
Jaden not elevating offensively has been the negative story line this year for sure

He needs to contribute more given his ability on defense, we had to overplay Naz tonight because he is our only other guy that can generate offense

Jaden not elevating offensively has been the negative story line this year for sure

He needs to contribute more given his ability on defense, we had to overplay Naz tonight because he is our only other guy that can generate offense

Jim Pete mentioned it before, but Finch and the staff are trying to get him to be an offensive glass monster and get more offense inside the paint. It seems right up his alley, but he rarely gets involved down there.

Braun
merchant.png

Jim Pete mentioned it before, but Finch and the staff are trying to get him to be an offensive glass monster and get more offense inside the paint. It seems right up his alley, but he rarely gets involved down there.
Yeah, idk, for how aggressive he plays d on the perimeter I would expect him to get more put backs and close shots, he really doesn't have touch though

It’s partly because he has shown he can hit 3’s and is outside on so many occasions, but dude’s gotta come at the rim more on offensive possessions.

I think Nate Duncan made this point;

Ball handling + stregth is such a tough combo to stop in todays NBA.

With all the spacing, guys like Jokic, Donic, Jimmy Butler, Lebron ect

have extra time to work themselves into the paint and over power defenders.

Didn’t even realize DALLAS is 24-7 since Feb 5th……a .774 winning percentage.

I wonder if acquiring impact Big Daniel Gafford and combo forward PJ Washington, who rebounds and hits threes, had anything to do with how DAL all of a sudden is looking like a more formidable playoff contender than at any other point this season 🤔

Was at a bar and watched every minute of the Wolves-Nuggets game. Denver is just too good, man. We'll see if KAT makes a huge difference, but the Nuggets really wear you down and beat you in crunch time. Think WCF is going to be a mix of Wolves-Nuggets-Mavs. I'm not mad about any of those matchups.

I happened to log into draft kings yesterday and I had a little cash on the account. Felt spicy and put $15 on Dallas to win it all. I don't expect it to happen, but I'll take the $400 if it does, and I kinda wanna see it happen. Just had a feeling. Big spender, I know, but that is the extent of my sports betting.

Back
Top Bottom