The Official NBA Thread

IMG_0417.jpeg

Just wait on it

Yall heard embiid after game 2. He stands by what he said

Hmm, odd.

Why are the Sixers such underdogs for Sunday?

Imagine tattooing yourself "the chosen one," chasing the ghost of MJ, self-proclaiming yourself "the King," and later "the GOAT," breaking the scoring record, nearly becoming a billionaire of basketball, and then when you lose, admitting it's just basketball? I

t's reminiscent of when he lost in Miami and said, "you broke dudes are going back to your problems, and I'm going to continue with my lavish lifestyle."

And contradicting a previous statement in which he said, it hurts less and he'd rather not make it to the Finals than lose at the finals.

So, what is it?

This is nothing but hate. Look at what Bron is doing at the end of his career and look at what Jordan did... Jordan was missing the playoffs and alienating teammates to the point that Stackhouse still hates him to this day. When Jordan didn't have an hall of fame supporting cast and the Nike machine could no longer fool us, we saw how average he really was. Pippen's career without Jordan>>>>Jordan's career after Pippen. I completely understand why Pippen feels how he feels, all y'all do is prop up that bald head gambling addict while totally downplaying/ignoring his teammates. King James been surpassed dude and all y'all can do is post random obscure quotes because you know the numbers on the court speaks for themselves.

Is it legit bells palsy??

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia 76ers All-Star center Joel Embiid has been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, a form of facial paralysis he says has affected him since before the play-in tournament.

Embiid wore sunglasses to the podium after he scored 50 points in the Sixers’ Game 3 win over the New York Knicks and said he’s dealt with various symptoms such as blurred vision and dry eyes.

Embiid said he first started suffering from the affliction about a “day or two” before the Sixers played the Miami Heat on April 17 in the play-in tournament. Embiid had 23 points and 15 rebounds in the win that sent the Sixers to the playoffs.

Embiid complained of migraines but “thought it was nothing” before he finally notified doctors he wasn’t feeling well.

“My body was just, I was just not feeling it,” Embiid said. “Yes, it’s pretty annoying. My left side of my face, my mouth and my eye. It’s been tough. But I’m not a quitter. I’m going to keep fighting through anything. It’s unfortunate, that’s the way I look at it. But it’s not an excuse. I’ve got to keep pushing.
The Knicks lead the series 2-1 and Game 4 is Sunday in Philadelphia.

Embiid had been wearing sunglasses throughout the series and conducted a Game 2 postgame interview with his head down in front of his locker to hide his symptoms.

Embiid said he has no timetable on how long it may take to recover from Bell’s palsy.

“It hasn’t really necessarily gotten better,” he said. “With the conversations that I’ve had, it could be weeks, it could be months. I just hope that it stays like this. I’ve got a beautiful face. I don’t like when my mouth is looking the other way. Unfortunate situation but everything happens for a reason.

Source:

https://apnews.com/article/nba-playoffs-76ers-embiid-bells-palsy-cf8fc223edb26f7a76b7fde8e1cd75d1

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia 76ers All-Star center Joel Embiid has been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, a form of facial paralysis he says has affected him since before the play-in tournament.

Embiid wore sunglasses to the podium after he scored 50 points in the Sixers’ Game 3 win over the New York Knicks and said he’s dealt with various symptoms such as blurred vision and dry eyes.

Embiid said he first started suffering from the affliction about a “day or two” before the Sixers played the Miami Heat on April 17 in the play-in tournament. Embiid had 23 points and 15 rebounds in the win that sent the Sixers to the playoffs.

Embiid complained of migraines but “thought it was nothing” before he finally notified doctors he wasn’t feeling well.

“My body was just, I was just not feeling it,” Embiid said. “Yes, it’s pretty annoying. My left side of my face, my mouth and my eye. It’s been tough. But I’m not a quitter. I’m going to keep fighting through anything. It’s unfortunate, that’s the way I look at it. But it’s not an excuse. I’ve got to keep pushing.
The Knicks lead the series 2-1 and Game 4 is Sunday in Philadelphia.

Embiid had been wearing sunglasses throughout the series and conducted a Game 2 postgame interview with his head down in front of his locker to hide his symptoms.

Embiid said he has no timetable on how long it may take to recover from Bell’s palsy.

“It hasn’t really necessarily gotten better,” he said. “With the conversations that I’ve had, it could be weeks, it could be months. I just hope that it stays like this. I’ve got a beautiful face. I don’t like when my mouth is looking the other way. Unfortunate situation but everything happens for a reason.

Source:

https://apnews.com/article/nba-playoffs-76ers-embiid-bells-palsy-cf8fc223edb26f7a76b7fde8e1cd75d1
Doesn't give him the excuse to intentionally injure Mitch.

This is nothing but hate. Look at what Bron is doing at the end of his career and look at what Jordan did... Jordan was missing the playoffs and alienating teammates to the point that Stackhouse still hates him to this day. When Jordan didn't have an hall of fame supporting cast and the Nike machine could no longer fool us, we saw how average he really was. Pippen's career without Jordan>>>>Jordan's career after Pippen. I completely understand why Pippen feels how he feels, all y'all do is prop up that bald head gambling addict while totally downplaying/ignoring his teammates. King James been surpassed dude and all y'all can do is post random obscure quotes because you know the numbers on the court speaks for themselves.

Lebron is the goat of losing in the finals lol..

Fire emoji react to a dirty play compilation. Sure.

Running to Woj after the game to spread some sympathy propaganda. The basketball gods will not reward this behavior.

Kyle Lowry:

• 11.7pts on 6.7 attempts per game
  • 50/46/80
  • 34.4 mins per game
  • Salary: $1,138,964
Tobias Harris

• 8.3pts on 9.3 attempts per game
  • 39/27/0
  • 35.4 mins per game
  • Salary: $39,270,150

What does tobiass do?

@ me next time lil nick nick

Its funny seeing yall say he had 21 FTs

Maybe if yall werent down in the final 2 mins he wouldnt have been awarded 6 FTs (made 5)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

21 FTs though
THEY not used to a Center wanting the ball end game to ice FTs

Knicks fans were already burning Embiid jerseys. I can’t imagine what they’re gonna do Game 5

Kyle Lowry:

• 11.7pts on 6.7 attempts per game
  • 50/46/80
  • 34.4 mins per game
  • Salary: $1,138,964
Tobias Harris

• 8.3pts on 9.3 attempts per game
  • 39/27/0
  • 35.4 mins per game
  • Salary: $39,270,150

What does tobiass do?

@ me next time lil nick nick
Locking up Brunson whenever he tries to force that switch but I digress. Mans been going with the motions on offense but his activity is there on the defensive end

Back
Top Bottom