The Official NBA Thread

Thank you... We barely made the playoffs and cats in here calling us a good team. Swap Bron and Jokic and the Lakers miss the playoffs.
200w (1).gif

I've read "I want Denver" multiple times throughout the thread

I've read that the Lakers "are a good team" and "would have beat any other team besides the Nuggets"

I've read that the Nuggets are a "superteam"

I've read that the Lakers wouldn't even make the Playoffs if they swapped LeBron for Jokic

And I've also had it

Had to witness Victor flourish all season and now witnessing his idol on the brink of yet another sweep.... to the team that he repeatedly screamed for on the top of rooftops, shirtless

At least you got Hinge bruv

I’m playing with house money. Bron is cemented he’s the GOAT. We done with the 90’s and GS is in the grave. If I have a wrong take the worst thing that’s going to happen is addict4sneakers addict4sneakers posting that Ewing gif with a few of my posts.

When im right though I get to jump from the top rope and post things from The Folder. That’s what’s wrong with this thread cats be afraid to be wrong.

Sounds good to me. More games should be played at that time. Especially on Fridays when some folks get out of work early or don’t even have to go in at all.
Always wondered why they don’t stagger the start times on games from Thursday-Fri, a good amount of folks done checked out of work by Thurs afternoon nothing to get in the way of watching/attending games :lol:

I’m playing with house money. Bron is cemented he’s the GOAT. We done with the 90’s and GS is in the grave. If I have a wrong take the worst thing that’s going to happen is addict4sneakers addict4sneakers posting that Ewing gif with a few of my posts.

When im right though I get to jump from the top rope and post things from The Folder. That’s what’s wrong with this thread cats be afraid to be wrong.

21-22 - curry slander
22-23 - Jokic slander
23-24 - we want denver

When have you been right?

Back
Top Bottom