The Official NBA Thread

Folks thought we were talking crazy about #5.
Dray know it is his last dance and he is doing everything trying to leave as a champ

I said it entering the playoffs and looking at the west. Nobody really dominant. Warriors match up well with any of the teams.

I look at how the east is playing out and they are very beatable. No bucks, Joel hurt, and we got the formula to defeat boston. Knicks may be the best team left on that side

Yeah especially if that bum reporter asked the same exact question last year

A year later and same ****?!?

Kinda got a point though.

If I try to bag 10 chicks and aint pull any of them is it a failure? Why yes, yes it is.
I know Giannis wasn’t 100% healthy, but that was the playoff Giannis of old where his game plan was to just truck in the lane and hope to get hacked. He improved his shooting when he won the chip in 2021 and just seemed to completely throw that away

Thats all confidence. When youre playing crappy (whole team) you resort to whats comfortable for you, which to him is bully ball down the lane.

I think it's clear there is no undisputed best player right now.

This playoffs will revelatory.

I really think Jokic is in for an unprecedented roasting against the Suns.
but if he can somehow survive, or just get cooked as opposed to flame broiled extra crispy.

he can put himself in contention.
KD is having the best season from midrange since they started tracking it :lol:

If you were making a list of nightmares matchups for Jokic it’s Steph & KD 1a, 1b.

Fortunately Ayton is significantly less physical than Looney & Dray. So aggressive Jokic will have Denver in position to win every game.

It’s a coin flip series, the only thing guaranteed is the over hitting every game, particularly games 1 and 3 with all the days off in between.

Folks thought we were talking crazy about #5.
Dray know it is his last dance and he is doing everything trying to leave as a champ

I said it entering the playoffs and looking at the west. Nobody really dominant. Warriors match up well with any of the teams.

I look at how the east is playing out and they are very beatable. No bucks, Joel hurt, and we got the formula to defeat boston. Knicks may be the best team left on that side

Ngl I didnt have faith in the Dubs this year, rooted for them last year. I do think #5 is def possible. Lakers might be their biggest obstacle but AD inconsistent, Bron showing some age, you gonna let Reeves carry the weight? Eh.

Suns are top heavy, Wiggs is athletic and a good enough defender for KD, Klay/GP2 on Book. That might be a quick series. Denver? No faith in them.

Boston, idk they dont seem as on point as last season.

It has been Steph curry. We all know it.

It’s getting clearer and clearer to the masses.
1C123205-E907-4ABC-908F-1772E121502A.gif

KD is having the best season from midrange since they started tracking it :lol:

If you were making a list of nightmares matchups for Jokic it’s Steph & KD 1a, 1b.

Fortunately Ayton is significantly less physical than Looney & Dray. So aggressive Jokic will have Denver in position to win every game.

It’s a coin flip series, the only thing guaranteed is the over hitting every game, particularly games 1 and 3 with all the days off in between.

yah it's a horrible match up. I thought the nuggets were totally drawing dead.

but seeing how weak the suns bench is, and how mid range heavy the suns offense is, I think Denver has an chance.

I have to think about it more, but Suns feel like heavy favourites

yah it's a horrible match up. I thought the nuggets were totally drawing dead.

but seeing how weak the suns bench is, and how mid range heavy the suns offense is, I think Denver has an chance.

I have to think about it more, but Suns feel like heavy favourites
IMO KD, CP3, and DBook makes them the default West favorites.

Nuggets in 6 over the Suns. Ayton is gonna be in foul trouble every single game and CP3 is gonna be running on fumes

If Cam is back PHX depth shouldn't be as much of an issue. At least cp3 should get a breather. Suns have the best 3 players in the series

I had Nuggets in 6 for the bracket

Durant should make up for any time the Suns, Sun and their lack of depth/old CP but the nuggets also have no excuses with their roster and no injuries

Going with the team that’s supposed to be more used to each other and finally putting it together

Back
Top Bottom