The Official NBA Thread

What's not to understand? I've been told the entire game most of what the Nuggets did won't happen again. So I'm asking if there's anything the Lakers did that won't be replicated as well?

Because if not. Then it must be Lakers in 5

lakers second half matched the nuggets first half offensively

if dudes think the lakers are gonna continue to shoot 50% on threes and get walked to the line, then sure, lakers in 5.

one of nuggets biggest issues was leaving reaves open when murray was trying to flash helping on defense. need to cut that out, reaves been one of their most dependable shooters lately

i must say i am jealous as to how resilient or delusional some of the lakers fan base is. (depending on your perspective of course)

according to a large amount of the fan base, the lakers franchise probably should've never lost a game...EVER.

if the lakers lose, the narrative is: "we're good. it took an all time effort by (insert player(s) name here) just to eeek out a win.

if they win, the narrative is: "this thing is over. (insert player(s) name here) had a game of a lifetime and they still lost."

fascinating

The Lakers don't have the multiple wing and post defenders they need in foul trouble, for it to be competitive it has to be clean.

denver had an insane first half and lakers responded with one of their own. probably one of the better half i have seen any nba team play this post season

masterclass performance by malone. he did not show his hand just yet when it seemed like ham was making adjustments. he saw what the lakers threw.

wait, dudes really want to see Rui on Jokic for 38-40 minutes a game based on this sohi sample size?? that’s really the solution? in that case, nuggets in 3.
Don't think it'll be all Rui. Some other guys will probably see minutes there

You just want AD spending less time 1v1'ing so he can be more impactful defensively in a roaming situation

wait, dudes really want to see Rui on Jokic for 38-40 minutes a game based on this sohi sample size?? that’s really the solution? in that case, nuggets in 3.
I agree because of the butt whopping they will take in one of those game will be equivalent to 2 losses

If Jokic gets more looks at Rui and has more spacing.
I think he'll start cooking the lakers again.
I’m not sure why he needed more looks in this game :lol:

Surely Malone & Jokic didn’t think Darvin Ham would just leave Jokic & AD on an island every game all 48.

He comes from the tree of Bud but he is MUCH quicker at giving different looks than Bud ever was.

i must say i am jealous as to how resilient or delusional some of the lakers fan base is. (depending on your perspective of course)

according to a large amount of the fan base, the lakers franchise probably should've never lost a game...EVER.

if the lakers lose, the narrative is: "we're good. it took an all time effort by (insert player(s) name here) just to eeek out a win.

if they win, the narrative is: "this thing is over. (insert player(s) name here) had a game of a lifetime and they still lost."

fascinating
Remember you made up a thing about lakers fans on here not wanting to see the Warriors? Lol

fascinating
Something like 40% of lakers fans troll with their takes. The other 60% only concede to a defeat if there’s an injury. Truly spectacular work from a fan base.

I’m not sure why he needed more looks in this game :lol:

Surely Malone & Jokic didn’t think Darvin Ham would just leave Jokic & AD on an island every game all 48.

He comes from the tree of Bud but he is MUCH quicker at giving different looks than Bud ever was.

problem is Aaron Gordon was in the dunker, allowing AD to help on every Jokic post up.

fascinating
You ****** been wrong all playoffs yet we’re delusional :lol:

internet working in San Fran tonight

aint eem from frisco but calling that city "San Fran" is nasty work :rofl: :rofl:

imma let folks from the 415 handle this one

E9m0enfWEAEBie1.jpg

Remember you made up a thing about lakers fans on here not wanting to see the Warriors? Lol
i'm ok with being wrong. the issue is, you aren't

and tbh, even after the series is over. if you ask any honest fan who they would've preferred to play, sacramento or gsw? the ones that said gsw were liars

problem is Aaron Gordon was in the dunker, allowing AD to help on every Jokic post up.
If AD is ignoring him there’s several things they can do and should have already been prepared to do :lol:
If Darvin Ham is telling his guys to ignore Andrew Wiggins outside the paint how are you caught off guard when AG is getting the same treatment.

Absurd.

PnR with AG as the roll man, DHOs, off ball screens to free up Porter/KCP on the weakside, etc.

Back
Top Bottom