The Official NBA Thread

Michael Jordan really let Caleb Martin go but still employs Bouknight and Miles Bridges #NotMyGoat
NAAHH. The hornets and the city want him back in the worse way and having season tickets I'm not mad.

Caleb was kinda a bum in Charlotte and Cody added defensive value.

Dids ain't watch enough Kobe tapes. 3 seconds left, defense not set, you been in rhythm all night and made it to the perimeter before time runs out, take the shot fool

Not great.

Tatum def isn’t right. Not even running offense through him.

Brogdon not right either and flat out shouldn’t play.

Everybody ice cold from 3.

Adebayo is getting killed on the defensive glass. They’d have a larger lead if they cleaned that up
They wouldnt even be playing right now if he did his job on last play of game 6 instead of boxing someone out at ft line. Dude is consistently a disaster out there. I almost came around on him after knicks series but thats the only time ive seen him play well.

Gotta watch for Tatum and his ankle now that hes sitting on it for a bit. Usually you can play on a rolled ankle if you thug it out right away, the minute you sit and stop though that joint gonna start to swell and its a wrap.

IMG_7750.png

My brothers latest cop. I’m still in a 2015 528 but I love BMW’s despite the inevitable BS maintenance. Reminds me I need to get in for an oil change soon before it triggers some other problems.

Just re-upped on my 528 today 😎

Back
Top Bottom