The Official NBA Thread

I think I saw you post this in the last 24hours but the rumors of Quick getting $25MM per over 4 or 5 years seems like a lot. Is it based on his 23/5/5 in his 21 games as a starter this season?
That has pretty much everything to do with it. He himself wants to start and that ain’t happening for him here right now.

I have a son with autism. We caught it early.

Stuff like this gives me hope for him. We just have to keep working with him and keep him in the services he needs.
My son is on the spectrum. He’s been getting services related to it since he was 5 or 6. When he first got diagnosed they said he had a combo of Apsberger’s and ADHD, but now, at least for purposes of school programs, it gets labeled as autism.

Traditional academics are a struggle for him, but he’s got a real natural aptitude with certain kinds of mechanical/electrical things and more lately computers. He’s already had two part-time paying jobs that he got good feedback from his supervisors on.

From what I’ve observed, a lot of autistic kids have talent for certain things; just a question of finding it and figuring out how best to let it come out of them.

Last edited:
Ja is the only American player under 30 who has a chance at being one of the faces of the league. Maybe Booker too, but after that, nobody really worth talking about.
if AR takes another leap, my guy might mess around and get voted as a starter on the all star team

also, if an actual picture of him and t swift surfaces, them swifties gonna make it happen

IMG_2088.jpeg

🤔🤔
This is one of the dumbest memes ever

Bron worked into a shoot. Malone whole shtick was playing the underdog and disrespect. He poked at lakers wanting a response and got it

Back
Top Bottom