The Official NBA Thread

antidope antidope our boy becoming a leader
mjcry1 (1).png

Bringing championship experience to the roster.

Tobias is nowhere near as good as I'm seeing people tweet lately :lol: I would not want to touch him.

At this point, Tobias Harris’ value is nothing more than a $40MM expiring contract to facilitate a trade for a star with leverage/pull to force his way to Philly or a player/players on a team that wants to blow it up.

Jon Kraw tweeted that the Naz three-year deal has a player option for Year 3.

If he succeeds further I’m glad we get his next two years and if he stagnates then we’ll probably get him back again for what would be a reduced price then.

Here they go. People already going real extra. Chris Broussard said if he has Hakeem's career he's a disappointment. Like the kid get through a rookie season.

if you had to take the over under better than Hakeem.

I think you take the under,

Hakeem is maybe a top-3 defensive player of all time? Top 2?
and a very good offensive player.

I think Vic clearly has a really good shot to reach Hakeem levels on defense.
but offensive is very much a question.

All this does is kick the can down the road until next summer when the Wolves have to get off one of either Towns-Gobert(!) (not gonna happen)-Reid ... post-CBA change. But I can't believe Naz was willing to sign for $14M when he could've got that and more, and more playing time, from another team. It's surprising.

But it opens up the ability to see one year of Towns-Gobert in the best prime years they have left, and be confident saying it doesn't work, and then going to Gobert and Naz, and then Gobert is the only bad contract on the team. Obviously I'd rather keep Towns but come on.

Watching this special on NBA TV. Iverson was that dude. Everybody wanted to be dude :pimp:
I remember watching the Finals from my hotel room in Florida when I was 9, they won Game 1. First time really getting into basketball. He and Vince Carter were my favorites.

Watching this special on NBA TV. Iverson was that dude. Everybody wanted to be dude :pimp:

Very few players had his kind of aura. He was a cult figure as much as he was an amazing basketball player.

Sixers woudda never sold a single of of the them vest type jerseys if it werent for AI. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom