The Official NBA Thread

I wouldn’t mind Dray off the Knicks bench somewhere if he shakes loose.

Whatever he has left to offer, Thibs will squeeze every ounce of it.

Been needed a real crazy mf’er on the bench to be an enforcer of sorts.

Can anyone explain to me why Kerr refuses to start CP3?

Evan Mobley is too much for GSW

Draymond is not to new Sheed :lol: Dude has more than earned his reputation.

If Giannis got ejected for a half second stare down after a dunk, Draymond should’ve been kicked out for yelling in Allen’s face after taking a charge. He gets wayyy more leeway than most players for his emotional outbursts.
This just highlights my point bad officiating is bad officiating

Only reason Draymond didnt get thrown out for screaming is because he had a soft tech already you always get a longer leash if your a star with a tech

Hes the new Sheed because they dont need an excuse to t him up Im sure hes the most td up player since Sheed.

I get a lot of people hate Draymond for his antics n play but so do the refs only there supposed to be refing the game thats happening not reputation and thats clearly not the case.

I wonder how long the Warriors are going to stick with Dray/Klay as the core players, they not that anymore and just wasting the last prime Steph years trying to run back an old formula

dray still contributes defensively and the warriors need that especially if wiggins is out there moonlighting as the cowardly lion

it’s time for klay to come off the bench. he’s a liability on offense and defense a majority of games. kerr trying to hide him on defense by having him guard the 4 is a disasterclass in coaching. bro can’t defend without fouling and cant score without chucking inefficiently.

it’s moody’s time.

Rightly or wrongly I think Donovan Mitchell just started a new trend tonight this is gonna start happening more if it works its a copycat league

Lol Bob Fitzgerald and Kelenna just *****ing the entire the game about the overfouling like they've never watched a Warriors game before.

Released from the hospital on the same day but out a "significant period of time" doesn't make sense to me.

Nonetheless, glad to hear he'll be okay long-term.
Most likely it’s an injury that will affect his work on the court but nothing crazy for everyday life…Like he can go home and recover but can’t hoop, a broken shooting hand , bad back or something like that

Damn, that’s terrible for Kelly. Glad he’s aight but unfortunate that’s he’s supposed to miss a lot of time. I can’t even recall how many times I’ve almost gotten hit by a car in center city it damn near happened again last night on my walk home.

How much work was Wiggins able to do in the off-season?

Kerr is cutting his minutes so it looks like the rib injury & recovery ruined his summer.

He’s been arguably the single worst player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom