The Official NBA Thread

Dog this Thanksgiving and looming financial burden got me skressed as hell this weekend and thinking out of the box :lol: I always joked with my friends in college and grad school that I was going to have whips with my license plate being my initials 1-7 one day (for each day of the week) but now in reality, living in a condo with only two reserved spots, 3 cars and my girl staying here with her own whip?? **** is low key risky parking on the street and high key costly valeting or paying for an adjacent garage. Plus the winter on the way?? Ain’t nobody trying to walk to an adjacent garage in the winter (especially since it would be me :lol:)

Biggest issue with the driver is that we work long and odd hours so dude would need to be a driver on call for at least 12+ hours. I am thinking we low key might need him to live in most of the time but at that cost and expected service, I would have to be hiring a Geoffrey.

But the thought of buying a 6BR then paying a driver and my mom to live in my crib and do things is crazy. Life just feels easier if I was a bachelor but need to get to them D StaXX D StaXX and elpablo21 elpablo21 goals. I would have tagged @HIM goals but y’all know I lived that dog life :lol:
**** you could hire a NTer to be the driver lol

Nah bro, she is still here with me. EYE actually got invited to Thanksgiving Week which means I have to officially meet the whole famb (posted about it in the Hinge Thread)

The crazy part it is I actually put myself in this situation because I was lowkey insistent that if things move forward we have to live at my place, in part because of sentimental value which is why she stayed. We both fully outright own our condos and my place is admittedly nicer but the commute from my place to the White House and Capitol is a *****. She’s been officially timing her drives and it is actually problematic.

EYE have been considering selling two of my of my whips and been looking at just getting the Maybach GLS 600 and a driver but now I gotta think about the hours this dude is gonna have. On top of that, if we have a kid in the next year (she is cycling off BC) then who is going to watch them? I would just ask my mom to retire and give her a commensurate salary.

Granted, we would probably both sell our cribs and get a 6BR in Bethesda or something but being down Maybach money, driver pay, additional home costs, paying my mom then any ring, wedding or honeymoon costs?!? 2024 could be expensive as hell, man :lol: Her pops paid for all of that for her sister but he knows parts of my history and situation and I think dude is going to be like
1699761144274.gif
Son, your fables are absolutely incredible :lol:

Back
Top Bottom