The Official NBA Thread

At this point I’d slide brooks to the 2 and let Tari start at the 3. Spacing can’t be any worse than it already is. Jalen is at rock bottom. If he even played like an average starting shooting guard the rockets would be a top 4 seed in the west.

Single handedly tanking the team :smh:

How’s Amen Thompson looking? He’s barely getting any playing time. Is it a ramp up? Or does he have to earn his minutes?
He’s off to a slow start due to injury and an illness he was battling. He’s trying to get his feet under him right now. The counting stats aren’t jumping off the stat sheet but he’s improving by each game.

And the dance mimics some trigger pulling action on some heavy artillery from the looks of it.

Is still him choosing to do that it in the context of his suspension.

There’s a **** ton of other stupid dances homie could’ve done but he went guns blazing.

And he didn’t even rock his hips first, he went straight for the guns

Did those guys get suspended for carrying their guns where they shouldn’t and flashing their guns on IG after already being suspended for it?

So we’re equating that with ppl giving nicknames based on their initials and jersey numbers lol

Maybe it’s me,but I’m from NOLA ,so I get the reference and it dont bother me at all.

I’m a big proponent of people being able to be themselves not “walk on eggshells”

Zion gon have to hit this in Memphis when they win

C3B719F9-7645-463A-91B2-9924B3B50DAF.gif

Last edited:
AK47 came about because of his initials, jersey number, and him being Russian

Austin Reeves same thing

If there was well known rifle called the JA12, and that was his only attachment to guns, that would be one thing

But Ja's attachment to guns in the NBA came from him flashing one on a work trip, while livestreaming

Back
Top Bottom