The Official NBA Thread

Sorry to hear.

I was attacked by a rottie in Jamaica once.

Thankfully it seemed like a warning bite than tasting what’s on the menu.

I think ja is just very immature. Seems like something a middle schooler would do immediately after getting punished for something. I honestly don't think he realizes how much of a bad look that is. Remember he wanted to put "**** 12" on his jersey in the bubble? You're not in the lunchroom, brother. Your antics/voice are worldwide now.

This is interesting because out of all dog breeds the only one I've ever come close to be attacked by was a Rottie. And again, terrible owner.

I literally had to tiptoe by the thing and not make eye contact or it's defense instincts would kick in. I felt beta AF around that dog. :lol:
There’s a Rottie in my neighborhood that passes by my house on walks regularly.

He’s friendly, but massive. I scratch his head and it feels like it’s made of bricks. Could do major damage if it just got a little upset.

He’s friendly, but massive. I scratch his head and it feels like it’s made of bricks. Could do major damage if it just got a little upset.

Pretty sure they're right up there among the dogs with the strongest bite. Stronger than a Pit terrier even.

This is interesting because out of all dog breeds the only one I've ever come close to be attacked by was a Rottie. And again, terrible owner.

I literally had to tiptoe by the thing and not make eye contact or it's defense instincts would kick in. I felt beta AF around that dog. :lol:

1703713426933.jpeg

Pretty sure they're right up there among the dogs with the strongest bite. Stronger than a Pit terrier even.
All of this is why small dogs >>>

:lol:

Don't have to worry about a trip to the ER just cause they get upset one time and they're good with kids

People questioned his leadership and what he meant to the Grizz on that level. Went as far to make it seem like Dillon Brooks of all people was the heart of this team
He was displaying poor leadership… what do you expect? Leadership is more than just how you play on the court. He’s the face of the franchise and one of the future faces of the league. Comparing him to Josh Giddey and Miles Bridges is foolish from that respect. Compare him to Bron, KD, Book, etc.

All of this is why small dogs >>>

:lol:

Don't have to worry about a trip to the ER just cause they get upset one time and they're good with kids
The annoying thing about small dogs is that they think they are big dogs and be running down on their ops like they're are 10x their size.

And by ops, I mean anything that moves outside

And then it is your responsibility to save them.

When I lived in Long Island with my aunt's family they had a Maltese. Let another dog walk by the house and it would go nuts, letting them know it is their block. A couple times it ran off some deer.

But one time it tried to slide on a gang of wild turkeys. Them joints were scared for like a second then realized they had the size and numbers advantage, and was about to **** the dog up. All that goon barking our dog was doing quickly changed to cry barking.

It got my attention and my black *** had to come running down the driveway like Ultimate Warrior...
main-qimg-e605d3d1739e823287b8d531f47eaf8c

I thought I was gonna scare them off but they looked like they were ready to give me that work too. So I picked up the dog and hightailed it outta there.

Last edited:

:lol: the fact Brevin Knight has to speak out.

Guys are getting so defensive about it — never did I say he didn’t deserve to be suspended and there wasn’t aspects he needed to learn in order to be a better leader. What’s foolish is correlating a dance to something he did in the past.

People saying stuff like he hasn’t learned anything during his suspension because of this :lol:. Now, if he actually did interpret holding guns and went public displaying a gun again, I’ll get it. Right now, just watch the damn game :lol:

I’ll rather listen what randies have to say about him than the coaching staff and organization stating the strides he’s made as a person. That makes a ton of sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom