The Official NBA Thread

i can deal with those other two going to the knicks. that's a little better

still think having to get rid of quickley was the wrong move in this situation
It was probably sacrifice Quickley or multiple first rounders. And I don't think they wanted to get into a situation where they had to pay Quickley his market value this summer ($25M per?).

mike-woodson-7.gif

Did Mister Meaner Mister Meaner comment yet or he still in the Lakers thread?

Quickley is going to blossom in Toronto. Rj is whatever, Knicks fans can stop pretending RJ is a good now. :lol:

This is a nothing move for the Knicks as usual.

most knicks fans know what they had in rj. og is superior in nearly every way to rj barrett. they had to throw in quickley unfortunately to land him because they were already in an uncomfortable position with toronto.

knicks got better at their starting positions.the depth took a hit

Don’t think RJ is nearly the player OG is and crazy how Toronto didn’t get a single 1st in the deal after being offered 3+ 1sts previously. However, I am a believer in Quickley and Coach Darko’s development.

Decent deal overall — wondering Knicks end game. I think they really wanted a star with Brunson. OG w/ Brunson is nice, but not good enough. Maybe they have enough to go get a bigger name to pair with those two?

I knew OG was the target but I ain’t know RJ HAD to go as well |l Knicks won’t likely win a ‘chip now after trading in a cornerstone for more bad karma. Quick wasn’t surprising at all.

Raps have a good young core now. Yay them I guess.

Ain’t even got time for the RJ slander on this sad day.

OG might not be a better player than RJ. Hes just a better fit for the knicks . They lost their secondary ball handlers as well.

Quickley is a great young player with tons of upside but with Brunson starting, he was never getting a starting role/contract on this Knicks team.

RJ is a good character dude and solid teammate that never complains even if he never touches the ball at points. However, his progress is lacking. 5 seasons in and he hasn't improved his mid range offense and his 3pt production is super inconsistent. One game he's 4-6 and the next game he's 1-7

Back
Top Bottom