The Official NBA Thread

There has never been an identity with the KD line.

One year it’s this, one year it’s that. They have been all over the place.

Think that’s been the biggest issue with KD and Nike.
I think from the KD8 to KD14 had a consistent design identity/evolution.

The last few appear to have just taken from past shoes, KD15 (Jet Flights), KD16 (Penny 2s), KD17 (Air Max Plus?).

I’d rather have that than them continuing to build the same shoe with slight tweaks

I could look at Kobe, Bron, Kyrie shoe and be like…

Yup that’s them.

Could never with a KD. I’m not saying they’re bad shoes individually, I have a couple KD’s strictly for basketball. I like them.

The KD line just will just never crossover.

I could look at Kobe, Bron, Kyrie shoe and be like…

Yup that’s them.

Could never with a KD. I’m not saying they’re bad shoes individually, I have a couple KD’s strictly for basketball. I like them.

The KD line just will just never crossover.
Jordans never had a consistent style in their prime either. KDs don’t hit like that because of him and basketball shoes aren’t worn casually anymore.

I can’t tell a pair of Kyrie’s apart. That would ruin my fresh if I was a kid.

I tried all to hoop in KDs, Kyries, Hardens, Lebrons, etc.

Still end up overpaying for some Kobes on ebay. Still my go to.

Get on that raffle RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

IMG_6496.png

^^^ Must have been giving Stockton hockey assists during Jazz home games. I know he played almost 20 years, but his assist total is still crazy.

Crazy cause he’s still better than bronny. It was a recklessly comment by bron regardless

It's just a dad being a dad, but he also tweeted that he was watching NBA games and Bronny could play right now or play over a lot of guys right now. Something to that extent :lol: . He was basically clowning whoever he was watching. So it's funny seeing him backtrack. But he doesn't need to be rationale over his own son. I get it.

He had a major cardiac event. Most rationale people know it'll take some time for him.

*cough* Kobe *cough*

People weren't even like this over Kobe's until after he passed. The cap needs to stop.

High resell =/= best basketball shoe.

Even before his death, Kobe's dominated the NBA landscape. Guys in the league were wearing Kobes.

But his death caused Kobes to be popular with the general public. Before then, they were going to the outlets like every other Nike/Jordan shoe.

Books look “fine” to me. Like a combo of Craft/Roshe/Blazer. Do like that they tried to make a more causal type of shoe that can be worn off court.

That said, I’m certainly not rushing out to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom