The Official NBA Thread

It’s not?

Shot better than Jimmy and the stats are with him spraining his ankle in the first minute of Game 7 (same injury that forced Jimmy to come out and miss a subsequent game in the round before) and basically having to be a decoy since he couldn’t move. Never brought the ball up and barely even dribbled.

I assume you forgot that part.

Tatum shot 23% from 3 and had 26 turnovers :lol:

Ain't no way he was better than Jimmy

Tatum shot 23% from 3 and had 26 turnovers :lol:

Ain't no way he was better than Jimmy
Solid cherry picking, but even with that he was still FAR more efficient even with the injury in G7 where he shot poorly.

47% from field vs 42% from field
59 TS% vs 52 TS%

You revisionist history dudes are funny :lol:

Wemby pulling the Harden like somebody said a page or two ago but actually getting the block would have me dying and he should absolutely do it :lol:

Still kills me that Washed set the bar for Wemby high enough to ensure he wouldn’t reach it and Wemby’s is gonna clear it comfortably :rofl:

Maybe I'm just a visionary. My prediction was based on everyone's expectations. I was just the only person bold enough to say it. I'd say he had a 7/10 rookie season. Good enough that I can't call him a bust......yet.

if you thought playing with Shaq was a treat just wait til you see what those rosters looked like

Lebronze ain’t ever going away no matter how many golds he gets

Very weak nickname. In fact we need to have a conversation how every name pun on Lebron is painfully corny. It shows age.

Low brow humor, "That's what she said" type comedy. It's bad.

It’s prob cuz it’s painful for you

Sparks no emotion. I just wish for innovation. I'm constantly finding new ways to slander players. But seeing the same rebuttals dampens my creativity.

Y'all still playing with your backs to the basket b.

Bron needed someone to teach him how to win. Lucky Bean came through in 08 and unlocked him.

Give the ball to Shaq and get out the way?

Solid cherry picking, but even with that he was still FAR more efficient even with the injury in G7 where he shot poorly.

47% from field vs 42% from field
59 TS% vs 52 TS%

You revisionist history dudes are funny :lol:

26 turnovers 36 missed 3's. Those dead possessions mean something in the playoffs.

26 turnovers 36 missed 3's. Those dead possessions mean something in the playoffs.
Got you.

So since Jimmy’s combined turnovers and missed shots was more than Tatum, that means something.

Right?

Y’all know you can just admit you were wrong :lol:

Tatum was the best player on the floor until the injury. Was scoring more points, getting more rebounds, shooting more efficiently, playing good defense. Butler was good. Caleb Martin THOROUGHLY outplayed Jaylen Brown and that was huge.

He was the best player on the floor in the Heat series last year :lol:

25/10/5 on 47% from the field.

Just can’t have another series like the Golden St one. I’d bet he doesn’t.

He averaged 30ppg regular season. A 5 point drop off in the playoffs is a really bad look.

So you’re telling me that just like that usa team, perhaps this iteration of Frances squad also has #anexcuse
My commentary is limited to discussing that 04 USA team and how flawed the entire situation was from the perspective of someone that was on NT during that time. NT was really toxic as was ESPN. It felt like me and darthska darthska were the only ones rooting for that team. They were called thugs, animals and slurs on ESPN’s comment section and not much better here. Guys tried their best but couldn’t hit shots. Larry Brown aka Mr. Play the Right Way tried his best to blame the players. It was so bad that David Stern had to call out Larry and say the players cared they just weren’t making shots.

Back
Top Bottom