The Official NBA Thread

Wait, was the accident in NYC? If so, I might give Kelly a little slack since from what I’ve seen when I’ve been there hardly anyone pays attention to red lights.
What? He ran the red light, what does that have to do with NYC? That's just him being distracted by other things.

Steph will be above KD because he will be seen as the best shooter of all time. KD isn't the best at anything even though he may be a better overall player if you are starting a team from scratch.

True, but Steph won championships before, during, and after KD. Moreover, he didn't resort to building super teams only to falter and fail to win it all again.
That's what I'm saying dawg. Better legacy. Better winner, doesn't have 2 failed superteams. Steph is a better leader, less emotional, even keel. No burner accounts.

That's what I'm saying dawg. Better legacy. Better winner, doesn't have 2 failed superteams. Steph is a better leader, less emotional, even keel. No burner accounts.

Steph has like this kid mentality when he plays idk how to describe it. Not in a bad way and its mostly the extra curricular stuff. Like the badass kid in PE class who will hit a jimmy in your face then do the suck it celly and tell you to tell your mom to call him later. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom