The Official NBA Thread

Lakers cooked.

Imagine tattooing yourself "the chosen one," chasing the ghost of MJ, self-proclaiming yourself "the King," and later "the GOAT," breaking the scoring record, nearly becoming a billionaire of basketball, and then when you lose, admitting it's just basketball? I

t's reminiscent of when he lost in Miami and said, "you broke dudes are going back to your problems, and I'm going to continue with my lavish lifestyle."

And contradicting a previous statement in which he said, it hurts less and he'd rather not make it to the Finals than lose at the finals.

So, what is it?

I can't fathom how the Lakers fans and organization allowed DLo to rejoin the team after the stunt he pulled with swaggy P. That's like the cardinal sin of team locker rooms... he should have been permanently banned. Good lord, that boy was awful.

Last edited:
I can't fathom how the Lakers fans and organization allowed DLo to rejoin the team after the stunt he pulled with Kobe. That's like the cardinal sin of team locker rooms... he should have been permanently banned. Good lord, that boy was awful.
What did he do with Kobe?

Watching what MPJ is doing for the Nuggets in the last two playoff series against the Lakers is what I think Carmelo would’ve looked like if he played with Jokic today

I don’t know. MPJ does play within the system most times and is much younger, way more athletic and better on defense. Carmelo is a great player but not sure he would defer things, be patient and truly play as a team.

MPJ and Gordan are so critical to their success for being a bit selfless and giving up some points for the greater good of the team. They have their games where they might hit high 20s but are third and fourth options technically.

They are a beautiful team to watch.

Imagine tattooing yourself "the chosen one," chasing the ghost of MJ, self-proclaiming yourself "the King," and later "the GOAT," breaking the scoring record, nearly becoming a billionaire of basketball, and then when you lose, admitting it's just basketball? I

t's reminiscent of when he lost in Miami and said, "you broke dudes are going back to your problems, and I'm going to continue with my lavish lifestyle."

And contradicting a previous statement in which he said, it hurts less and he'd rather not make it to the Finals than lose at the finals.

So, what is it?

Well said. Which is why he doesn’t care about his 4-6 Finals record or bubble chip or having to go to Miami to win.

He’s some of yalls Burger King but he ain’t the GOAT.

Last edited:
Yall can't be taking four seconds of a like two minute answer and running with. Very dishonest.

Another good LeBron game in a loss, and another night/morning with Jordan being brought up and folks telling blatant lies about him to prop him up :lol:

IMG_7870.png
Bron was just ok. Slept on the defense end all night. Turned the rock over. But yeah the Jordan pivot is here.

Back
Top Bottom