The Official NBA Thread

Forrest when he sees LeBron at the dock…
C3CE2D4A-C63E-4888-9336-382D8E3AEC4A.gif
LEBRON GOT NO LEGS?

Lakers bench is absolute poverty so they need all the starters to step up and they get this:

1714106463331.png

Compared to the Nuggets starting 5:

1714106512893.png

And that's not even mentioning their bench.
I thought Lebron is a great leader to a team.

Despite all the hate AD receives, without him, this team wouldn't have even made it to the play-ins. LeBron seems to be just going through the motions, players instead of holding themselves accountable, blame other players or coaches, and this POS Ratsull, what an embarrassment to the Lakers organization. I would tell him to pack his bags and not come back. We can't have 40-year-old guys showing at least some effort and that fool playing with himself.

Dudes keep risking thread bans because they can only make one genre of joke :lol:

Lebron haters all make low brow jokes you would hear in a middle school locker room. Their bags really haven't progressed at all in 20+ years of hating and that's sad. I can run their whole gameplan out before they even type it.

Lebron haters all make low brow jokes you would hear in a middle school locker room. Their bags really haven't progressed at all in 20+ years of hating and that's sad. I can run their whole gameplan out before they even type it.
Thread is unbearable with some of these “Simple Jack” level posters in here

Back
Top Bottom