The Official NBA Thread

Very KG-ish lol

I remember getting into a discussion on here years ago when someone said he only picked on and barked at inferior white players. I brought Francisco Elson and the response got me...along the lines of, "well he's European...same thing." :lol:

Last edited:
I’ll remember this Clippers season as the one when they gave Clippers fans the most fraudulently good month and half in franchise history.

I’ll remember this Clippers season as the one when they gave Clippers fans the most fraudulently good month and half in franchise history.
i dont think it was fraudulent. they were legitimately good. i think they got a bit complacent around and after the ASB and then the injury bug hit em. regardless, the team was always gonna reach the peak with a healthy kawhi. sad we don't get to see it.

Suns would be the 2nd best team in west had they not made that stupid trade. Same goes for Bucks if not better in East if Giannis didnt get hurt.

I would love for Durant to win a 3rd ring to somewhat validate his NBA legacy…if it even matters at this point, but man…

clippers so jekyl and hyde. watch them actually show up gm 4 and kawhi have one of those efficient games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom