The Official NBA Thread

Either way durant will be 36 by start of next season

Thing went south for the suns real quick

I thought they’d have at least a few years of contending but felt that their window could be a short one

Idk what they do honestly this summer

I’m assuming they move Durant. I think he’ll want out honestly… but for what

Team was rarely full health at the same time last season. Rudy and KAT especially needed to gel. By the time they were ready to roll, Naz busts his wrist and Jaden punches a concrete wall....both miss the Denver series.

They are gonna be much more tougher on Denver this time around and Denver's bench is weaker while the Wolves' got better (both via health and the season-long emergence of NAW).

I have a sturdy chin. I'm ready...
I hope it goes better for you than washed king in wanting to play the nuggets

On paper the wolves should definitely be better than last season

Fine not the worst trade in history, you can rest easy

We will see how the towns thing pans out though and see just how real their series was with Denver last year

Still a lot to be sorted but getting towns back healthy this season was clearly crucial for their improvement
props to you for seeing it has actually benefited us, it is what it is. Like you said, we gotta continue it.

The Naz Reid contract is easily one of if not the best in the NBA.

Basically a steal for the production he gives and his overall impact on the Wolves.

Fine not the worst trade in history, you can rest easy

We will see how the towns thing pans out though and see just how real their series was with Denver last year

Still a lot to be sorted but getting towns back healthy this season was clearly crucial for their improvement

It is. I just don’t see why you and a lot of others were just SOOOO ADAMANT that THIS trade, was THE worst in the history of sports. Like, y’all were on some other **** form the jump :lol:. Rudy is a hooper man.

Been dominating this series too

I hope it goes better for you than washed king in wanting to play the nuggets

On paper the wolves should definitely be better than last season

We'll see...need this sweep.

My gut said tonight would be a close game, so the fact that they blew out the Suns on the road, it comes closer to closing the immaturity chapter.

Close out the dumb fouls and stupid turnover chapter and it's a wrap on the League. Believe that!

I'm just excited, man...been a while. And trophy case still empty...

props to you for seeing it has actually benefited us, it is what it is. Like you said, we gotta continue it.
Poo pooing on rudy and indirectly wolves fans was just collateral damage in the years long blood war with wavy

If he would have just left it alone it wouldn’t have been nothing

But let him have his moment going up 3-0 on the seemingly mid suns. In due time we’re gonna see what’s what

Either way wavy gonna come out with some type of W tho, nuggets or wolves lmao

vincent vincent That’s what I’m saying, he’s gotta produce. Yes we’ve never imagined being up 3-0 in a series versus a Kevin Durant team, but Rudy and Conley are old men. Time to win is soon.

T Wolves Northwest division supremacy :smokin

How you luhhhhhh dat? RustyShackleford RustyShackleford 😇😇

IMG_6741.gif
1000000083.jpg

It is. I just don’t see why you and a lot of others were just SOOOO ADAMANT that THIS trade, was THE worst in the history of sports. Like, y’all were on some other **** form the jump :lol:. Rudy is a hooper man.

Been dominating this series too

Mainly because of your ***. Just wanted to pile on cuz i know if Mitchell had a crap season like rudy did last year you would have been on the same bs lol

We can’t sit here and act like he wasn’t *** last year, towns injury or not

He was getting torched in the playoffs against the Mavs too. And against the clippers … and against the rockets… ok we not gonna revisit the old debates of who’s fault it was on those jazz teams

Throughly enjoying what ant is doing to these dudes

Cant wait for him to treat Kerr like Jordan did when he tries to start anyone from the suns over him at the Olympics

Book ain’t going nowhere. Unless he asks. He loves the lifestyle in Phoenix. He’s been through worse in Phoenix so he’ll ride it out

I root for the Suns. They never addressed their need for a true playmaking PG. That should be priority this summer. Even if they have to bring back Cam Payne and Tyler Ulis appease Book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom