The Official NBA Thread

Book ain’t going nowhere. Unless he asks. He loves the lifestyle in Phoenix. He’s been through worse in Phoenix so he’ll ride it out

I root for the Suns. They never addressed their need for a true playmaking PH. That should be priority this summer. Even if they have to bring back Cam Payne and Tyler Ulis appease Book.
If your main priority is to bring back those dudes you midas whale just give up on next season too

What you need is defense

Just makes if difficult when you got your supposed best 3 already locked in and none of them are stout defenders

If your main priority is to bring back those dudes you midas whale just give up on next season too

What you need is defense

Just makes if difficult when you got your supposed best 3 already locked in and none of them are stout defenders

In agree on the defense side of the ball needing help in Phoenix. They need some more size off the bench.

Those PG players I mentioned I mentioned somewhat tongue in cheek since Phoenix has no money really to go out and get a point guard to set the table.

IMG_0128.gif

In agree on the defense side of the ball needing help in Phoenix. They need some more size off the bench.

Those PG players I mentioned I mentioned somewhat tongue in cheek since Phoenix has no money really to go out and get a point guard to set the table.
Might have to move off of Durant being that he’ll be 36 yet still should yield something positive

Stuck with beal and Booker prob in there for the long haul

I think it’s better to build around 2 “stars” anyway and fill the rest of the roster out with viable talent and minimize weak links

We can’t sit here and act like he wasn’t *** last year, towns injury or not

Tis true. It was a common theme among Wolves broadcasters to harp on continuity, which, to me, was a veil to allow Gobert more time. Of course, it looks good now, but most the reason everyone started bringing up trading away KAT or Gobert was because it was a looking they were trying to fit a square peg into a round hole and why pay a luxury when it's not working?

Credit to the FO for the vision and mostly KAT for taking a back seat for the betterment of the team. But now it's obvious with the wing defenders they have, just how effective this personnel can be with Rudy as the anchor.

Last edited:
Book ain’t going nowhere. Unless he asks. He loves the lifestyle in Phoenix. He’s been through worse in Phoenix so he’ll ride it out

I root for the Suns. They never addressed their need for a true playmaking PG. That should be priority this summer. Even if they have to bring back Cam Payne and Tyler Ulis appease Book.

Tyler Ulis though? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom