The Official NBA Thread

When was the last time the first round was this bad? It seems like every game outside of a few have been blowouts.

Who is this guy and what's the source lol
SmartSelect_20240427_161052_Chrome.jpg

QbadP (3).png

Like Father Like Son
troll.png

since the lakers are pretty much toast im hoping the clippers, wolves, mavericks, pacers, or knicks win it all.

Can’t play Duncan much without Wright, don’t want a Herro/Duncan backcourt getting lit up. Offense and Defense they couldn’t afford to lose.

Aw well, let the young guys get some more experience

When was the last time the first round was this bad? It seems like every game outside of a few have been blowouts.
First round is usually pretty mixed bad in terms of game quality, but I think there have been more stinkers than average this season.

Knicks-Sixers has mostly been good and so has Lakers-Nuggets despite it being 3-0; the games have been competitive.

Lakers prolong the inevitable tonight.

I’m heading to a function so won’t be able to tap in with you guys. Just know I ain’t duckin no fades

These dudes really having a segment about firing coaches and GMs when they still got a game tonight :lol: :smh:

Lakers need to try something different. Maybe, let Denver play with a lead and hope they let up and slow down in the fourth

Back
Top Bottom