The Official NBA Thread

I don't follow Lakers basketball, so I'm only speaking or asking based on this small playoff sample size. Why does Ham get so much hate? He's clearly doing something right to put his team in a position to take good leads. Why is it his fault when the team stops executing late in games?
Besides a few small quibbles, no one is solely
blaming Ham for losing this series vs the Nuggets. It's the path here is what is more fireable.

It’s so obvious Rui doesn’t get what’s going on out there. Right before the half you could see Dlo telling him to move and he just stood there on offense. It’s been going on since his Gonzaga days.

Great first half for the Lakers.....again.

The 2nd half they have to contend with an inevitable Nuggets run put most importantly face their archnemesis that has been a bane to their existence all season......the third quarter.

Can the Nuggets make the comebyke and send the Lakers to hang out with me here in the Bahamas?

Can the Lakers finally exorcise their 3rd quarter demons.

All this and more...........

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!

I think the Lakers got this…

The Nuggets want to do their fans a solid and close out LA in Denver.

I think the Lakers got this…

The Nuggets want to do their fans a solid and close out LA in Denver.
Get swept at home again
Or lose in Denver to “whose your daddy “ chants
1714269388038.jpeg

AD outchea hooping on both ends.

Great series from him overall.

Most consistent Laker.

Lebron abusing Murray
AD abusing Jokic (all series)

Lakers might still lose lol

It’s so obvious Rui doesn’t get what’s going on out there. Right before the half you could see Dlo telling him to move and he just stood there on offense. It’s been going on since his Gonzaga days.
Low IQ player. He can join Watanabe in the off season :smh:

Maybe I'm just a salty Lakers fan but I think Minnesota can give Denver a lot of trouble in the next round. Despite the Lakers losing literally every game to Denver I rarely come away from any individual game thinking "wow, this Denver team is an unstoppable juggernaut".

If the Lakers had better coaching and even a passable supporting cast they would have won a couple of these games.

Back
Top Bottom