The Official NBA Thread

Seeing folks on here and on tv talking about how KAT is going to make a big impact against Denver…

Isn’t Gordon like the perfect player to guard KAT?
Maybe they're assuming Gordon is going to get the Ant assignment? I think he'll get turns on Ant, but KAT will be his primary assignment, with KCP getting Edwards' duties.

Wolves should win the series all things considered

All year people bringing up how the wolves were by far the nuggets hardest series last season

That was without naz and mcdaniels who are two of the best role players in the league and who can play both sides of the ball

Now they got rudy not being trash anymore and back to dpoy caliber- Denver lost Bruce brown and replaced him with a young inexperienced Watson… no excuses

Welp this is what the NBA wanted. Small/mid market teams getting bites at the apple. In Denver’s case the whole orchard.

I love Ant, but feel like people are going a little crazy with him right now. Nuggets just figured out how to deal with Bron and AD with both playing at a very high level. Don’t really see the world where Ant and friends is more challenging than that. Just different problems.

Nuggets motion around Joker is going to be significantly more difficult for the Wolves to guard than just the constant ISOs and whatever else PHX was randomly doing.

Stars cancel each other out. We know what we getting from Jok, Murray, and Ant. Gonna come down to the shooting of the role players. Minny makes this along series if KAT plays well.

I love Ant, but feel like people are going a little crazy with him right now. Nuggets just figured out how to deal with Bron and AD with both playing at a very high level. Don’t really see the world where Ant and friends is more challenging than that. Just different problems.

Nuggets motion around Joker is going to be significantly more difficult for the Wolves to guard than just the constant ISOs and whatever else PHX was randomly doing.

I saw an IG video of Ant dunking compared to Jordan.

WOLVES IN 6.

Everyones a prisoner of the moment

He lit the nuggets up last year. He’s going to get his. Can he averag an efficient 35 is the question

He lit the nuggets up last year. He’s going to get his. Can he averag an efficient 35 is the question
He’s absolutely going to be able to score. Is he going to be able to make his teammates better while doing so?

Don’t really see where the favorable matchup for Minnesota is anywhere else on the floor. Can already see KAT picking up dumb fouls when he gets caught sleeping on Gordon’s back cuts.

I'm confused.

Ant is a generational two way player he should be able to lock up Murray, Jaden McDaniels on MPJ, and you have a multiple time DPOY Gobert on Jokic.

Back
Top Bottom