The Official NBA Thread

Sleep deprived NT is in the hip hop thread.

You're just in the wrong place.
Gross stuff over there. I stay far away from the diss tracks. I will say that I’m sure Tay Tay Swift was 😃 from 👂 to 👂 when Aubrey used da N bomb in reference to her clout.

Gross stuff over there. I stay far away from the diss tracks. I will say that I’m sure Tay Tay Swift was 😃 from 👂 to 👂 when Aubrey used da N bomb in reference to her clout.

Very disappointed in you and Rusty (I won't tag him because asked not to be) lack of participation in such discussions.

Standing back and Standing by :smh:

Speaking of diss tracks, happened to have the Sirius classic hip-hop station on when I got in the car to go to work this morning and that’s what they were playing. I heard all of Ether. Lasted most of the ride. I had forgotten how long and detailed it is :lol:

Very disappointed in you and Rusty (I won't tag him because asked not to be) lack of participation in such discussions.

Standing back and Standing by :smh:
They have paragraphs ready for milk/bread/tacos talk but won't engage now smh.
Maybe if we'd sprinkle some latin/Mexican heritage in the convo...

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Speaking of diss tracks, happened to have the Sirius classic hip-hop station on when I got in the car to go to work this morning and that’s what they were playing. I heard all of Ether. Lasted most of the ride. I had forgotten how long and detailed it is :lol:
What's your stance on drake?

Same guy supposedly said this

1714581187048.png

They have paragraphs ready for milk/bread/tacos talk but won't engage now smh.
Maybe if we'd sprinkle some latin/Mexican heritage in the convo...

You're on your own with that one. I'm leaving Book and his mom's side out of it.

They're riding for that man. Not tryna get hit with those paragraphs today

The topic had to do with public transportation, more over a train schedule and I said that I said that is a foreign concept to me lol

Yes I am in Dallas- me personally no I wouldn't drive out that way nor would I take a bus or a train. I'm not into attending though, rather be at home watching in comfort. Not a diehard like that by any means lol
The Amtrak NE line is great, day trip from Boston to DC with no TSA or waits at the airport and can bring whatever you want with you :pimp:

It be a couple joints on there too, went up to NYC a couple weeks ago and grabbed a nice Blasian on the way

The Amtrak NE line is great, day trip from Boston to DC with no TSA or waits at the airport and can bring whatever you want with you :pimp:

It be a couple joints on there too, went up to NYC a couple weeks ago and grabbed a nice Blasian on the way

I’ve taken the auto train from DC to Orlando before too.

It’s a good way to avoid the South and keep your car clean with less mileage.

Back
Top Bottom