The Official NBA Thread

Folks gotta chill with the Jordan talk though. Never worked out for anyone and it never will.

Also funny Pat wouldn't let Ant go to dinner with him. The club I get, but dinner?

I know nothing about hockey and I lived in Raleigh for like 2 years and never understood the Hurricane hype, but people really cared about it.

Apparently the games are fun though.

Been in Raleigh for a long time and recently just found out hurricanes are a powerhouse in hockey. Hockey gets little love here.

This place needs a majors baseball team

I know nothing about hockey and I lived in Raleigh for like 2 years and never understood the Hurricane hype, but people really cared about it.

Apparently the games are fun though.
It’s not a big pro sports city so that’s all they got, it’s a big deal

You know what’s a random place that LOVES the hockey team? Tampa, they go crazy for ice skating down in Florida :lol:

You know what’s a random place that LOVES the hockey team? Tampa, they go crazy for ice skating down in Florida :lol:
I happened to be in Nashville a few years ago when the Predators were in the Stanley Cup Finals (I think, or the conference Finals) and the town was lit with hockey fever. Was pretty cool to be around.

It was an eye opener. I had lived in NC my entire life, moved to Raleigh after undergrad at 22 and was completely shocked.

Like I've been 1.5-3 hrs away from this city for 2 decades and never once heard a thing about hockey :rofl:

It was an eye opener. I had lived in NC my entire life, moved to Raleigh after undergrad at 22 and was completely shocked.

Like I've been 1.5-3 hrs away from this city for 2 decades and never once heard a thing about hockey :rofl:
Most of my NC ppls wouldn’t know the team name or what city they play in so it’s not just you, they probly hear the hurricanes and think you talking bout Miami :lol:

NHL done fell off so much that it’s barely hanging on as a major league at this point, only poppin in certain cities and Canada

I watched a clip of Barkley on Club Shay Shay and mans really said the way he solved his gambling problem (that caused him to be in the negative 13 million) was to gamble a little less.

:smh: :lol:
:lol: Saw that clip too and thought this dude has the dumbest friends. Only difference between him and the folks that hit rock bottom is he's wealthy.

Sparks > Lakers

GMheZsGaoAE_Q56

Last edited:
Knicks are 3-1 in their last four playoff games officiated by Scott Foster, including game one of this series

Back
Top Bottom