The Official NBA Thread

Very unfair of me however the first thought to cross my mind is what’d John Wallets do to them that resulted in no one thinking to go visit him.

They actually played Euphoria and Like That b2b at the Crypt yesterday. Almost started floating.
tumblr_mdvfoseG9y1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

Not today Satan, not today.

PLAYOFF BEARD DOIN’ PLAYOFF BEARD THANGS

Thought Kiwi and MVPG could help mitigate Playoff Harden and he could just facilitate and by the "system" like he was for a chunk of the season when they were rolling.

Kiwi gets hurt and that all goes to ****.

Thought Kiwi and MVPG could help mitigate Playoff Harden and he could just facilitate and by the "system" like he was for a chunk of the season when they were rolling.

Kiwi gets hurt and that all goes to ****.

Thinking that Kawhi is going to be healthy when it matters most is a fool's errand at this point. I'm really interested to see what Ballmer does after this debacle.

Ham I am should be outta here by the end of the weekend. Praise Black Jesus!

Been crazy seeing all the media talking heads come to bat for him this week :lol:

The players/squad composition are definitely a big problem but they were also legit one of the worst coached teams in the league, feels like we've been getting gaslit with the post-mortem discouse surrounding that team and the lack of accountability folks are preaching in regards to Ham.

Russell Westbrook is averaging 6.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists on 26/25/60. He has a true shooting percentage of 33.8%.

He shot 5/8 in the first game and has been 6/35 since. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s really done…Fall off was crazy with him too, won’t even get a farewell tour :lol: :smh:
The hand injury that kept him out for a month toward the end of the regular season is contributing to this some, I think. I believe he’s still wearing a brace or taping on it. But that’s what you get when someone who already struggles to put the ball in the basket hurts his shooting hand - total disaster.

That said, I think the Clippers bring Russ back in a team friendly deal if he’s open to it. He seems to have fully bought into the bench role, he always brings energy (unlike most of the rest of the team) and Clippers fans have grown to like him.

Been crazy seeing all the media talking heads come to bat for him this week :lol:

The players/squad composition are definitely a big problem but they were also legit one of the worst coached teams in the league, feels like we've been getting gaslit with the post-mortem discouse surrounding that team and the lack of accountability folks are preaching in regards to Ham.

b59908a4-f26b-47f3-93fb-cd0b6ab1a863_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom