The Official NBA Thread

ot66rl5iu4yc1.webp

antidope antidope enjoy bud
Let it all out

Respectfully ima let you have your time today. EYE could go awhole different route but for meth ima chill

I watched my guy give it his all this series unlike in the pass and not give up. Im cool with what he shown me through bells palsy and coming off a huge knee surgery

Without embiid its a total sweep and sixers prolly dont score 75 a game. He came back early to play with maxey (his words)

Chris Paul of his generation.

Not even derogatory, just consistently a victim of circumstance. A decade from now, he's going to be giving his Hall of Fame speech with a loaded resume except for one thing.

He actually said "its not an excuse" lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo. Bro is a such a clown. Zero accountability.

As soon as he went out every lead sixers had all series evaporated

Like rusty said you just a team hopper and someone who don't enjoy basketball just like to see downfall of players

You 100% dont enjoy the sport

Ok buddy. I'm sure I enjoy the sport more than you and am not just here because of blind tribalism because I happen to be from a place. But go off. He plays for the city you happen to be from so he's infallible. Solid logic. SOLID.

I don't enjoy the sport cause I don't like Joel Embiid. MAKES SENSE.

I aint on here with my shirt off discrediting players/teams every chance i get

These dudes out here playing through a lot of stuff we never could think of doing

You the type to call out of work with the sniffles prolly

You enjoy ****ting on players/teams more than hyping players/teams up and giving players credit

Like i said yiu dont enjoy the game. You enjoy the hate more

I had a ruptured appendix, almost died and was still in the office, try again. Spent 11 days in the hospital, was still working from said hospital.

And its nothing to be proud of, but you don't know me dog. You're really trying to call me out cause I don't like your fraud saviour please save it.

I didn't at you before, but now I am xxpizzo xxpizzo . Please enjoy your loss. You were talking all that noise. Now look.

Back
Top Bottom