The Official NBA Thread

That charge stat can't be real :rofl:
I'm still not satisfied with the hate Tobias is getting. It seems very tame for someone making 40 mil. There are cats making way less who get 💩 on way more. We really let this man get away with being historically mediocre on a max contract all because he'd give you a nice 20 piece in meaningless regular season games. :smh:

I'm still not satisfied with the hate Tobias is getting. It seems very tame for someone making 40 mil. There are cats making way less who get 💩 on way more. We really let this man get away with being historically mediocre on a max contract all because he'd give you a nice 20 piece in meaningless regular season games. :smh:
hey man i tried leading the Tobiass parade

not many sixers fans were on board sadly

i was on his top all season and past ones

i seen the vision he was trash unlike how i did with simmons

How is he getting a pass?

People always talk about him not being available for the playoffs. I mean, SAS and others called for him to retire last season. That’s pretty high level slander. More of that is probably coming.
in comparison to embiid everything is light. Embiid looks hobbled and has Bell’s palsy getting more slander cause hes actually playing.

Bruh how old is that kid
dahell2.png

The ending
sabu (1).png

Yall are VERY different over there.

Yeah that Fat Joe variant wylin. :lol: :smh:

in comparison to embiid everything is light. Embiid looks hobbled and has Bell’s palsy getting more slander cause hes actually playing.
What's the difference in career accomplishments to this point?

Don't get why folks keep begging for Kawhi to get Embiid level slander when everyone's already watched him reach the mountain top on the back of some of the most dominant postseason runs in history before his body completely shut him down.

Those are very different career arcs/realities and get treated differently as a result. Kawhi's been a made man legacy wise since before he joined LA :lol:, he's never gonna catch the same heat that folks who've never won or made deep playoff runs will and that's reasonable.

Apples to oranges.

Kawhi has two rings; Embiid’s never been past round two.

Embiid has openly campaigned for awards despite his lack of playoff success; Kawhi hasn’t.

Embiid is considered by many to be a flopper and even dirty; Kawhi isn’t.

Not exactly rocket science to figure out why people are harder on Embiid.

look at those tatum playoff numbers

NASTY as a #1 option

seriously it must be nice

avg 21 points which is 23rd best s far in playoffs with 9FTA while shooting 41% from the field

imagine if that was embiid and the slander he get

all vs a BANGED up heat team

NASTY
Don’t hate the player hate the game,that anger should be directed at the front office for not building a proper team around Embiid.

This is why Boston #1 on the No Excuse list with a significant lead.

Celtics cant blow it this year.
Their biggest obstacle is themselves as we’ve seen from the past 2 seasons. They SHOULD be the best team in the league but get in their own way with dumb decision making. We’ll see if that happens again this year

it didnt work out but what bball said aint wrong

id rather play KNicks over Celtics any day of the week in a series for round 1

just coming from him and providing nothin is whats funny but what he said is 100% right

knicks won the series by 1 point

celtics would have blown us away

We saw it with Kawhi and Embiid just because you’re playing after injury doesnt mean its all well and good.

You have to basically get back to playoff intensity without conditioning and getting the reps in. You really will look like ****.

Kawhi for some reason gets a pass despite always being hurt when it matters

Kawhi is a 2x finals MVP. He’s already done it, when it “mattered” he has nothing else to prove. Any other accolade is a bonus at this point. He’s injury prone. We are well aware, but he’s always delivered when available…

Back
Top Bottom