The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

When I feel that way about something I'm watching I usually stop watching. :lol:

Personally, if I need to speed through certain parts of a show, that means not everything is really important to the story. Makes it feel like a waste of time.

To each their own, though.
Well yeah. Thing is sometimes a show will have a plot I care about but a sublot or annoying supporting characters I don't care about. Sometimes the subplot doesnt even tie back in to the main plot by the end. So then like half the show don't matter :lol:

Every now and then I know I may be watching something with weak dialog so the cliche and predictable lines can also be skipped.

What's wrong with having a speed option like every video player in history? Doesn't mean you have to use it.
Some shows start off slow and are a real struggle to get through, also slow seasons. I like Entourage but man the season with Em was cringe worthy. Also certain seasons of GOT your like damn real struggle to stick it out.
Jack Ryan this Friday y’all!!!!
Wife and I are ready for that, will be staying in tomorrow evening and watching with the wine and some Ciroc.

anyone watching Daybreak

i like pretty much anything dystopian, it's like a post apocalyptic Ferris Bueller

Man I like the premise but I feel like I would have enjoyed it more if it came out in the late 90's/early 00's when I was closer to high school age. I probably would have liked the soundtrack better back then also.

The chick on atypical. The female friend. Looks like a young oliva munn.
And get my man some yams out here. He getting in his own head

The black chick Michael rapport met last season is sexy

jack ryan is aight. Will watch later. What i’ve been fiending for is The Man In The High Castle to be back. It’s the last season though :frown:

am I the only one who didn't like Troyman on Hustle and Flow.
I thought his lyrics was trash. like his cadence tho. i'd have to hear him on something more polished.

I thought his lyrics was trash. like his cadence tho. i'd have to hear him on something more polished.
Yeah he was type whack.

Wouldnt have made the top 3 if there was one which is why he got eliminated first in the final.

I would of picked Troyman over that Michealanglo guy...

Bootlegged Tobe Nwige

Yeah he was type whack.

Wouldnt have made the top 3 if there was one which is why he got eliminated first in the final.
I would of picked Troyman over that Michealanglo guy...

Bootlegged Tobe Nwige
I think if old man saxon didnt have to face d smoke in battles he would've def been top 4.
I checked out some of his music on YouTube and he can rap.
D smoke deserves the win. But I think Old man saxon def would've give him a run. The battles dropped like 4 good people
King vibe should've beaten Sam be yourself
That 18 year old kid should've beat the Rubicon cubes dude.
Khalil should've beat bigmouf bo
Beans got super unlucky facing flawless

Old Man Saxon went home too soon.

Fam would've had the ? video a d would've killed it with any R&B artist.

I had hope in the young kid too but he ****ed up and forgot his rhymes.

Beanz was my girl. They rigged the while thing switching the battle competitors around like that.

I think young kid was just too in his own head the whole time. The age and immaturity def showed in him.
I like flawless a lot. But I think he is much different than a lot of the product we have. Hes kinda like a Puerto Rican meek mill to me. Very aggressive flow. But he has Bars.

Loudynn can be a legit star on the female side of raps. But I hate when she gets her in her trappy mumbly flow that sounds so commercial. Because she can rap and has a nice cadence.
I'm excited for Dsmoke album. And old man saxon.
Loudynn i wanna hear to while.im in gym..

Troymann I have to hear his studio version of the song cuz his finale song was actually hot. But I want a little better lyrics

Side note. I never knew what ty dolla sign looked like. I always get him and Tory lanez confused.
Hes like a chunky lenny Kravitz

I think young kid was just too in his own head the whole time. The age and immaturity def showed in him.
I like flawless a lot. But I think he is much different than a lot of the product we have. Hes kinda like a Puerto Rican meek mill to me. Very aggressive flow. But he has Bars.

Loudynn can be a legit star on the female side of raps. But I hate when she gets her in her trappy mumbly flow that sounds so commercial. Because she can rap and has a nice cadence.
I'm excited for Dsmoke album. And old man saxon.
Loudynn i wanna hear to while.im in gym..

Troymann I have to hear his studio version of the song cuz his finale song was actually hot. But I want a little better lyrics

The studio versions of the final songs dropped on streaming Friday. You can find it with a search.

Back
Top Bottom