The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my Mars Landings in today. Sad to say I am underwhelmed. On feet they are just....meh. Pretty sure I'm gonna send them back. Such a pity as they looked fire in the promo shots.

Not at all surprised to see these selling under retail on StockX, they will be forgotten about within weeks.

Keep them and flip them once prices shoot up.

How long you gonna have to hold to see it jump? Seems like these were pretty plentiful so I assume you’d have to wait quite a while.
I have seen folks who have bought air max at the outlet for $40-$50 and have waited a couple years and now those same air max are worth a lot of money. If you aren't pressed for the cash, sit on them. I would...

I'm white. Two white parents. I've been blessed to have been born on 3rd base.

I'm self-aware enough to realize that not everyone was that lucky and I like to bring attention to that fact bc a lot of people in my situation just think they worked hard to get to where they are while completely overlooking the built in advantages they were able to use to their benefit. I'm able to look at people in less fortunate situations and see the systematic suppression and abuse they suffer.

Coming from privilege doesn't mean you can't be aware and try to help the situation.
Yeah I know you are. Haha
Right. Eli Manning is still a starting qb. Them folks need to wake up and smell the coffee
Everybody need to smell Glenn Coffee.
Glenn Coffee is a role model that quit 49ers went serving military and now works as college football coach.
Nike should sign him regardless whether he plays or not play NFL.
Keep them and flip them once prices shoot up.
Hahah the real talk ...... savage
No I don't think the prices will go up.......
We have discussed in previous pages, wives' facial expressions, why Moon Landing was a hit Mars isn't.

But one of the reasons I didn't even try to purchase this, is I am waiting for Infrared AirMax 90 OG.
I've waited for 17 years.

Last edited:
Impulse buy since Ubiq DC still had a few sizes...
20190320_151326.jpg

Why does his message get tainted because of his adoptive parents? He can’t have his own experiences?

He does have his own experiences - with two loving parents who gave him a great life in spite of differences in race. He is pretending to have experiences that he didn’t actually have and is creating more conflict as a result, instead of taking the opposite stance and saying “hey look at what these two people did for me, lets not divide each other further,” he focuses on the hatred certain people have.

So he’s not qualified to speak on injustice because of this? Since he was adopted and lived privileged, all that other stuff doesn’t exist? :rofl:

Yeah we gotta move on. Ignorance coming out real quick in here.

His whole narrative is about all the negatives as far as what whites do to blacks, there is a lot of truth there - no doubt. I just find it ironic he is the face of it when he experienced so much love from his white parents.

Smh.. that doesn't have anything to do with why he took his stance but Cook on.

Fact is everything he is saying divides people further, in spite of the fact he experienced love from whites. I can find so many videos of white cops/firemen helping those in need regardless of race. But here he is, focusing on some f’d up events that oftentimes happen in the heat of the moment and yes, sometimes b/c the cop is a horrible rascist person. He is painting with a broad brush, a very negative image, creating more division.

I shouldn’t have just made my statement and dropped it there, b/c it wasn’t really clear where I was coming from (I was busy at that moment tho.)

This all started with disrepecting/disowning our flag btw, when the country gave him and so many others such a great life. I know it’s not perfect, but no country is.....

That’s it - respond if you wish, I said my piece.

He does have his own experiences - with two loving parents who gave him a great life in spite of differences in race. He is pretending to have experiences that he didn’t actually have and is creating more conflict as a result, instead of taking the opposite stance and saying “hey look at what these two people did for me, lets not divide each other further,” he focuses on the hatred certain people have.

His whole narrative is about all the negatives as far as what whites do to blacks, there is a lot of truth there - no doubt. I just find it ironic he is the face of it when he experienced so much love from his white parents.

Fact is everything he is saying divides people further, in spite of the fact he experienced love from whites. I can find so many videos of white cops/firemen helping those in need regardless of race. But here he is, focusing on some f’d up events that oftentimes happen in the heat of the moment and yes, sometimes b/c the cop is a horrible rascist person. He is painting with a broad brush, a very negative image, creating more division.

I shouldn’t have just made my statement and dropped it there, b/c it wasn’t really clear where I was coming from (I was busy at that moment tho.)

This all started with disrepecting/disowning our flag btw, when the country gave him and so many others such a great life. I know it’s not perfect, but no country is.....

The fact that you see what he did as disowning/disrespecting the flag and that his stance is a divisive stance that creates conflict (and by the way how do you know what his experiences are?) is the reason why racial issues between Black & white will always continue and never be resolved.

So ignore the bad bc there is some good.

Brilliant. I'm sure the country will improve based on that logic.

Nike is playing man smh. Kinda scared. They said if it doesn’t come by tomorrow night we will have to take whatever the next step is

Attachments

• FBFF0B1F-329D-4228-A140-5CEBFC90F617.jpeg
    FBFF0B1F-329D-4228-A140-5CEBFC90F617.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 20
anyone know if these mars would stretch out with wear? my pair is a bit tight but im assuming they wont stretch just based on the material used

Got my pair in as well.

I got my normal 90s size but these are uncomfortably snug to me.

All my friends did the same and they fit fine for them so maybe I got a goofy pair

0.5 up would be better for me for sure.

BF0333BB-6BEC-4933-AA3C-8B0565E8DCAD.jpeg

I got 2 pairs of mars landing, one from SNKRS and one from BSTN
Can someone verify if EU version has a different size tag and box label vs US version? Thanks. Here mine

Attachments

• 301B7184-4F8D-4CAE-AEE6-E377577532D6.jpeg
    301B7184-4F8D-4CAE-AEE6-E377577532D6.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 7288C575-F73F-4502-8B08-FF961E4F7E74.jpeg
    7288C575-F73F-4502-8B08-FF961E4F7E74.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom