The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Not sure why there’s so much hate for the Mars, yes the numbers are high but still a dope shoevis a dope shoe. The print on the moons though is rxtra special. I’ve also got the Asics world maps to continue the whole planet/moon these

8B066DD0-8ED7-4555-8097-CC7EC3ADD268.jpeg

When did those world maps come out? Those are gorgeous.

Last edited:
I got 2 pairs of mars landing, one from SNKRS and one from BSTN
Can someone verify if EU version has a different size tag and box label vs US version? Thanks. Here mine

That's the new tag that nike is using to fight fakes. I saw the same tag in a pair of Mars landing at the Niketown in Midtown, NYC. When I saw that tag I immediately thought the pair I bought from StockX was fake lol. So you're good man.

Thanks for the pic
Now I see why Moon Landing has hype

At night your shoes reflect the moon surface pattern.

Not just some regular 3M.... it’s a moon pattern with holes/circles anybody would recognize.

Mars.... not so.
It takes a while for you to explain to people “that is Mars surface”

Finally got SNKRS pair .... Nike (FedEx) wouldn’t let select a pickup location until 3 attempts - then Nike selected the location (which really wasn’t convenient to the shipping addy).

The Duane Reade pickup locale had 14 Nike boxes so imagine i’ll Be seeing a lot of these around Brooklyn
AE532863-82B9-4B65-9D7C-D6AF56999285.jpeg

Last edited:
Very happy with the mars landings. Glad to have a black mid-sole too... The browning/yellow tinge I am seeing on older lunar landings is not sexy.

IMHO the mars resell value is simply taking a double hit for inaccurate sizing + high qty. 5 months of production is wild but I appreciate being able to cop with zero shenanigans. UNDS'n tomorriiiiii.... Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom